Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ (682 Views)

FG To Increase Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG / NYSC Reacts To Members Allowance Increase From N19,800 To N48,900 / Gov. Ugwuanyi Promises Upward Review Of Corps Members Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by Omooba77: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig. Gen. Sale Zakari Kazaure has debunked rumours of increment in the monthly allowances of serving corps members across the country by the Federal Government.
He said corps members are not different from civil servants, adding that whenever the minimum wage of civil servants is increased, increment in corps members’ allowance will automatically be effected.
Kazaure spoke at the NYSC Orientation Camp in Issele-Uku, Delta State while addressing the 2018 batch ‘B’ (stream II) corps members posted to Edo, Delta and Bayelsa states and are presently under going the three-week orientation course.
He gave the assurance that the NYSC is in corroboration with all security agencies to guarantee the safety of corps members in their various places of primary assignments.
Kazaure cautioned corps members deployed to the three states against sharp practices, urging them to maintain neutrality if they are called upon as ad-hoc workers for the 2019 general elections.
Besides, he admonished them to avoid being involved in “yahoo business, 419, night parties and not to be deceived by politicians as 2019 election is coming closer.
“Any where you find yourselves, be neutral. Also be good ambassadors and be patriotic to your country. Anyone found wanting will be dealt with.”
Coordinator of NYSC in Delta State, Mr. Omotade Benjamin Ayodele informed the DG that a total of 2,084 corps members were deployed to the three states for the 2018 batch ‘B’ service year.
Omotade disclosed that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC),Warri has assisted in purchasing drugs for the camp clinic and laboratory equipment, adding also that the camp management has utilized the Internal Generated Revenue (IGR) from the camp to purchase some facilities.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/09/no-increment-corps-members%E2%80%99-allowance-%E2%80%93-nysc-dg%E2%80%8B
Re: No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by panch001(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by uwa1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Funny government..
Re: No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
uwa1:
Funny government..

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The government has always been funny on issues like this.

The real jokers here are the corps members that believe this shīt. grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by Reader530(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The government has always been funny on issues like this.

The real jokers here are the corps members that believe this shīt. grin

[b]★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★[/b

How far my corpers? You thought something good would happened last month but to your dismay...........You should thank God you corpers were not arrested for spreading fake news on increment on Allowee. Back to Daura Insha-Allah is all I ask Oh God.
Re: No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by Omooba77: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Reader530:

How far my corpers? You thought something good would happened last month but to your dismay...........You should thank God you corpers were not arrested for spreading fake news on increment on Allowee. Back to Daura Insha-Allah is all I asked Oh God.
Please where is the 50k?
Re: No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Reader530:

How far my corpers? You thought something good would happened last month but to your dismay...........You should thank God you corpers were not arrested for spreading fake news on increment on Allowee. Back to Daura Insha-Allah is all I ask Oh God.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Is your eyes paining you?
Abi it is your brain that is paining you grin
abi glucose short for your body...

I tell you say I be corper?!
And your moniker na reader oo. But your comment shows otherwise.

Knuckleheads just full everywhere

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by Omooba77: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
We have raised the hope of corp memebers
Re: No Increment In Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG​ by Omooba77: 6:21am On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerians most especially we youth are too partisan to be able to digest isues objectively; where will government get money to pay 50k to corpers if not mere propaganda. God please help Nigeria, most importantly the coming generation lalasticlal ly!

(1) (Reply)

Keep Clear Of Sisa Travels And Tours - There Are Thieves / Is Becoming A Corpper An Achievement Or A Waste Of Time. ? / Earn Up To #300,000 Working For Opera, Many Positions Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.