Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,438 members, 7,954,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Help Trace A Missing Person Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Trace A Missing Person Please (496 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Trace A Missing Person Please by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good evening house, mods pls kindly move to the front page as this is very urgent. My younger cousin has been missing for about four days now. She didn't take her phone along but was last seen online yesterday. I've heard that its possible to trace the location of a person through Facebook chats. Please anyone with an idea on how to go about this should kindly send me an E-mail please. Its very urgent and she's just 14. We've laid a complaint at the station. Thank you.
Re: Help Trace A Missing Person Please by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hawtbae:
Good evening house, mods pls kindly move to the front page as this is very urgent. My younger cousin has been missing for about four days now. She didn't take her phone along but was last seen online yesterday. I've heard that its possible to trace the location of a person through Facebook chats. Please anyone with an idea on how to go about this should kindly send me an E-mail please. Its very urgent and she's just 14. We've laid a complaint at the station. Thank you.

who is your younger sister and what will you give me if I find her?
Re: Help Trace A Missing Person Please by Horus(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018

You did not provide a picture and her name shocked

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Five Suffers From Insanity / Missing Boy / Deaf Baby Hears Her Mother's Voice For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.