Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Strictly For Residents In Calabar - Forex Traders Meetup - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Strictly For Residents In Calabar - Forex Traders Meetup (519 Views)

Forex Traders Wanted (trade Our Company's Capital, You Take 70%) / Real Financial Freedom Is Here (for Residents In Benin City Only) / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Residents In Calabar - Forex Traders Meetup by jimmy012(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello everyone,

Any forex trading professional here from Calabar? Anyone here from Calabar seriously considering trading forex? This thread is for you.

If you are interested in knowing how to start making money from forex trading, then introduce yourself here.

I have created a WhatsApp group for this purpose. This watsapp platform is a place to connect, ask questions and help each other grow in this form of trading.

If you are interested, drop your WhatsApp number and I will add you to the group.

Also, there is a free Forex Trading Seminar in Calabar coming soon. We are only interested in 30 people; as soon as the group is filled up, more people may not be taken. Interested participants should indicate interest by dropping their WhatsApp number and I will get in touch with you.

Robert Kiyosaki once said: One of the ways the wealthy stay very wealthy is by trading their money in forex. This is a food for thought for you...

This opportunity is only for the serious minded. Don't bother if you're not
So introduce yourself here and let's get this movement going...

Regards...
Re: Strictly For Residents In Calabar - Forex Traders Meetup by johnnybleez(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
jimmy012:
Hello everyone,

Any forex trading professional here from Calabar? Anyone here from Calabar seriously considering trading forex? This thread is for you.

If you are interested in knowing how to start making money from forex trading, then introduce yourself here.

I have created a WhatsApp group for this purpose. This watsapp platform is a place to connect, ask questions and help each other grow in this form of trading.

If you are interested, drop your WhatsApp number and I will add you to the group.

Also, there is a free Forex Trading Seminar in Calabar coming soon. We are only interested in 30 people; as soon as the group is filled up, more people may not be taken. Interested participants should indicate interest by dropping their WhatsApp number and I will get in touch with you.

Robert Kiyosaki once said: One of the ways the wealthy stay very wealthy is by trading their money in forex. This is a food for thought for you...

This opportunity is only for the serious minded. Don't bother if you're not
So introduce yourself here and let's get this movement going...

Regards...
Interested. 08065952676
Re: Strictly For Residents In Calabar - Forex Traders Meetup by idopise0702: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Investing In The Stock Market Or Forex As A Student. / How To Increase Your Business Profit For Free / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.