Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! (567 Views)

The Only Musician That Uses No Sound Systems / See The 6yrs Old Boy Musician That Shocked Crowd In Somolu With His Performance / Are You A Musician That Strongly Believe He Can Make It To The Peak? CHECK THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by tobi2000: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
So lately a new Nigeria female artist called " Presh Nayomi " has been causing buzz on social media

check out her music I think this lady is the next simi lol

Preah Nayomi-- dance for me������

https://­www.vibesclan.com/­presh-nayomi-dance-fo­r-me-ft-m2/

To follow her @ instagram- presh nayomi

To follow her @ twitter- presh nayomi

To follow her on Facebook-presh nayomi

For bookings call her on/08130006093

@lalasticalala, @FTP Bossman

Re: Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by amaniro: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
cheesy

TBH she looks like a hoelipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
she better stop wearing these useless wigs and extension, before she becomes completely bald...
Re: Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by tobi2000: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
cheesy

TBH she looks like a hoelipsrsealed

haba guy now she's actually a cool lady

d tattoo is edit ohhhh lol not real
Re: Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by tobi2000: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
she better stop wearing these useless wigs and extension, before she becomes completely bald...

y do u guys just hate people for no reason,
Re: Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by amaniro: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
tobi2000:

Are you she? is she you? are she you? is you she
Re: Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
tobi2000:

are you saying that i cannot give my sista an advice...and if i do it should be viewed as "hate"?

btw funny how you quickly changed the pic that show her hairline was hanging to dear life, lol!
Re: Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
amaniro:
Are you she? is she you? are she you? is you she

of course she is the one....didnt you see how she quickly changed the 2nd pic to one that covers her receding hairline?
Re: Check Out The Pretty Female Musician That Has Been Trending On Social Media! by tobi2000: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jesus Christ

m a boy ohhhhhhhhhhh m her frnd

discussion ended

(1) (Reply)

[music] TJ 2solo Ft. Magnito – Na Who ? (prod By Everyoungzy) / Download Mp3: Kanye West – Idk (demo) / [album] Trey Songz – 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.