Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg (765 Views)

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg by eDoctorr(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
According to a Facebook user:
I just extracted this out of my babies leg. After an endless night of sleeplessness and baby's cries and restlessness I was able to discover and squeeze out this live parasite from my babies lower limb. Pls can anyone tell me the name and how it was contacted? I'm still in shock.

Re: Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg by emeijeh(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yuck
Re: Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg by eDoctorr(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
eDoctorr:
According to a Facebook user:
I just extracted this out of my babies leg. After an endless night of sleeplessness and baby's cries and restlessness I was able to discover and squeeze out this live parasite from my babies lower limb. Pls can anyone tell me the name and how it was contacted? I'm still in shock.

Re: Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg by Shelloween(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
add 'viewer's discretion advised' you unrepentant beast

1 Like

Re: Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg by emerged01(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
I remembered when this thing was extracted from my body when I was younger. This thing won't let me sleep,eventually it was my mum that extracted it with force after applying palm oil on the area it was.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg by neonly: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Don't worry yourself it cause by flies dat patch on yur baby clothes next use detoil to wash yur babies clothes nd make sure u iron them before wearing
Dat if almighty nepa go give u power

2 Likes

Re: Lady Extracted This Out Of Her Baby's Leg by LuciferKristi: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Some sort of leech...

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Who Lives In Trash Site In Lagos Gets Medical Help After A Facebook / Stem Cell Therapy: Secret Of Buhari's Surprising Rejuvenation Revealed / Healthcare News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.