Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Had My First Child When I Was Just 24 — Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had My First Child When I Was Just 24 — Annie Idibia (328 Views)

“I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had My First Child When I Was Just 24 — Annie Idibia by 12Ebisco: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Annie Idibia, a Nollywood actress and wife of ace music sensation, Tuface Idibia has taken to her Instastories to reminisce on when she was first delivered of her first pregnancy

The 33 year old wife,mother, and career woman has just revealed that she had her first child, Isabella when she was just 24 years of age.

Via her Instagram story, the beautiful mother of two kids shared a photo of her kids and wrote:

“So, I had my first kid at 24!!! She’s 9 and gonna be 10 in December and already my height,, wearing my things. Lord I am blessed!!!, Blessing in disguise it was”

Quite a number of people know the intriguing love story and bond between Tuface and Annie.

Annie has revealed to the world that she loves Tuface and would rather die at the same time he does

Speaking on the photo above, the mother of two took to Instagram to say:

“I stared at this image for at least 15mins or even more and realized I was tearing up. The picture made me feel all “types of ways” And the love in my heart towards Innocent just tripled instantly.I know we will grow old n die someday, but God please I want to spend all my days with him, grow old with him and die beside him, next to him. I can’t live if I have to do that without him. I won’t survive it. Life without him won’t be worth it again. Sad that when we grow old n grey, 1 of us will go before the other, but please can we at least grow very old together and go together.All of our kids n grandkids would have been all grown, graduates and well established by your grace lord.. so they will be fine when we go.”

See More Here: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-had-my-first-child-when-i-was-just-24.html

Re: I Had My First Child When I Was Just 24 — Annie Idibia by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
I smell Lie, ;DI smell Lie,
Re: I Had My First Child When I Was Just 24 — Annie Idibia by BLESSMME: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

“I Allowed Instagram Ruin My Self Esteem” – Actress, Rosaline Meurer / Anita Joseph Becomes Ambassador Of Nogle Travels (PHOTOS) / ''no Actress Has Offered And Would Ever Offer Me Sex To Feature In My Movies'' K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.