Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card (17889 Views)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by excomarow(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Confirm!
Nigeria Sai Baba
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by Tfashm: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
I wonder what is going on in Nigeria politics of today shakarau as defected to APC now and not because of anything and is because of self interest hmmmm they promised him so many things before he can be defected
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by klax(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pls give it to him quick people like him makes no meaning in a meaningful world.

Pls those fools can go anywhere it's a free world all I care for is apc must go down sooner or later I don't care which party destroy it it's apc or nothing and that buffoon called Buhari must return to daura that is it.

Shekau or Shikeu goid bye no one nees your help Nigerians need a viable and strong leader and not a bloody weaklink who called himself a rtd General in army and a bloody civilian formed cabals around him and run the country as it suit them.
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by lonelydora: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Afamed:

Only if you know his political history in Kano state
Kwankwaso will floor him. No bi Shekarau again?
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by Afamed: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
lonelydora:

Kwankwaso will floor him. No bi Shekarau again?
You ain't a student of history. Have you forgotten Kwankwaso was a seating Governor in 2003 under PDP when Shekarau defeated him on a platform of ANPP in 2007? Did you forget again In 2011 Shekarau humbled/defeated Kwankwaso for second time?

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by Afamed: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
acooriz:
hi nairalanders...show some love and listen to my track
https://soundcloud.com/chibuike-ike/game-over-acooriz
I have just listened to your song. it's cool , the beat is perfect and a delight in the ear. You have really started well.
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by sanitelag(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin

Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Afamed:
But he was not a criminal when he was in PDP? Was he?
Not everyone supports the PDP and APC. The author was cautioning your from a moral and neutral standpoint.
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by Afamed: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
BossTtdiamonds:

Not everyone supports the PDP and APC.
The author was cautioning your from a moral and neutral standpoint.
Because this defection does not favour the PDP apologists. I really know where your loyalty lies from your various posts and threads
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by uba1991: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
god bless pmb
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
metronaija:
Former Governor of Kano Malam Ibrahim Shekarau CON, with his APC Membership Card collected today Sun, 9/9/18 at his Giginyu Ward, Nasarawa Local Government, Kano State. APC Change.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-shekarau-receives-his-apc-membership-card/

Shekarau's ambition is to be president of this country, but he knows Buhari has right of first refusal to the APC ticket. So could it be that he has changed parties just to spite his erstwhile 'brothers' in the PDP?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by subcbouy: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
yumubelek:
APC is gaining momentum day in day out. Though the party might have her shortcomings but we are waxing stronger. In few days to come, we won't have to bother about one useless party called PDP. We are ready for 2019 and we are confident of winning massively.

Victoria ascerta, my party my pride.....

We are progressives.....
Bro, all parties have their short comings, but Buhari transparency passed them all. Those political job seekers have just left., if you know, you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
metronaija:
Former Governor of Kano Malam Ibrahim Shekarau CON, with his APC Membership Card collected today Sun, 9/9/18 at his Giginyu Ward, Nasarawa Local Government, Kano State. APC Change.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-shekarau-receives-his-apc-membership-card/

this man is a professor of decamping
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by babaedo: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
the worse harm one can do to his self in 2019 is to support Buhari.
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by ebuka440: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
See the way that they are rejoicing for failure. Shekau or shekarawu is a beast of burden. He is a good riddance to bad rubbish. At least PDP has tried to remove the bastard
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by ebuka440: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
See the way that they are rejoicing for failure. Shekau or shekarau is a beast of burden. He is a good riddance to bad rubbish. At least PDP has tried to remove the bastard
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by abefeb1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wow! nassarawa local govt that's where I stayed in my service year.
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by naijajobx: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by edupedia: 3:42am On Sep 10, 2018
soke02:
After 2023 u will go back to pdp

...but he was originally a Buhari man...he wad Forced to PDP but was never at heart..
Re: PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Afamed:

Because this defection does not favour the PDP apologists. I really know where your loyalty lies from your various posts and threads

What then is the difference between the PDP and the APC?. From my viewpoint, I'd only be choosing the lesser evil of the two parties after they've properly fielded their candidates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Committee On Emergence Of Elumelu As Minority Leader Most Corrupt; Wike / Defection: Court Fixes April 11 For Judgment In Suit Seeking Dogara’s Sack / Police Ask Kwankwaso To Shelve Kano Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.