Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Original Textbooks From Aptech Computer Education For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Original Textbooks From Aptech Computer Education For Sale (1240 Views)

Used Secondary School Textbooks Are Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Original Textbooks From Aptech Computer Education For Sale by aptechguy: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Are you a beginner in the field of Software Engineering or Information Technology?
i have good news for you.

the following books are official textbooks of Aptech Computer Education and i want to sell them

1. Building Dynamic Websites
this book introduces you to the world of web design with emphasis on HTML,CSS, DHTML, and Javascript
if you are a newbie in the world of web design, this book is very useful for you.
price:3000 NAIRA

2. Dreamweaver 8.0
this book is a comprehensive guide to using the world's famous WYSIWYG web editor amognst professionals. with dreamweaver, a large chunk of code is dynamically generated using a Graphical User Interface.
Price:3000 NAIRA

3. RDBMS and Data Management
if you have ever heard the word Database and you are interested in developing them. this book is the right one for you. it gives you a practical training and guide to developing databases with introduction of the fundamentals of Database Management System. the software used in this book is Microsoft SQL Server 2005(therefore you need to obtain a copy to really enjoy the rich features of this book).

4. Working with SQL Server Database Objects.
this is a sequel to book no. 3 it talks about data object such as Views, Index and Triggers. if you really want to specialize in T-SQL then this book is a must have.
price:1000 NAIRA

5. New features of SQL Server 2008
this book features the unique features of sql server 2008 such as additional data types

6. Elementary Programming with C
C is the foubdation of most modern programming languages. if you are interested in building system applications, C is the right choice for building for example, Operatiing systems. with this book, you'll learn the fundamentals of programming in C.
Price: 3000 NAIRA

7. web Scripting with PHP
PHP is a popular web scripting language
this textbook is an introductory approach to scripting in PHP, the most popular web scripting language. it is self explanatory
PRICE:3000 NAIRA
8. Learn Java By Example
you have once heard the word java and wonder what it's all about. this textbook gives you all the basic knowledge of java as a programming language
Price:1,000 NAIRA

Distributed Computing in Java(Student Guide)
this book contains some notes on some enhacements to java such as swing and layout managers.also it includes topics such as javamail, Remote Method invocation and Networking
Price:1000 NAIRA

Working with database and security in Java( Class notes )
this book is a comprehensive addition to the java texts. it focuses on Java dabatase connectivity (JDBC) and handling XML data
Price: 1000 NAIRA

Web programming with servlets and JSP
java is a programming language found almost everywhere. here java is used to develop dynamic web pages and ths texbook givesw you adequate knowledge of developing wwebsites with the java technologyprice:

Web programming with servlets and JSP (Class notes)
this book describes the features of upgraded versions of servlets and JSP
PRICE:1000 NAIRA

Ajax Using Java
this textbook is an introductory and comprehensive text on Ajax with Java programming language
price:2500 naira

developing enterprise applications using EJB

price:3000 naira

integrating XML with Java
price:3000naira

developing web services with java

architecting web applicationss using JSF and struts (class notes)
price: 2500

Elementary Programming with C
price: 3000 naira

programming in C#(Student Guide)
C# is a variant of C programming language witrh much similarities with java programming language. where Java is open source, C# is closed. it is a proprietory language of Microsoft (the makers of Windows operating system). this book gives you a fondational knowledge of programming in C#
Price:3000 naira

MySQL Server
MySQL Server is an open Source relational database management system, unlike proprietory software as in the case of Microsoft SQL Server, it is free to download and there is no usage licence required to continue using it. MySQL is the most Popular Database Query language used with PHP being open source.
this textbook is easy and highly practical and it is adapted to the open source operating system called Linux therefore a complete understanding of linux operating ssytem is required

Using Apache Web Server
a web server is a software that hosts web pages for the internet.Apache Web server is open source. free to obtain, free to use,and free to modify. this textbook introduces you the web server, helps you Administer the server, and other issues such as security an virtual web hosting.
i[b]nstalling and configuring Windows 7 client
price: 3000 naira [/b]
WHO AM I?
i am a graduate of Aptech Computer Education 2014 set.

WHY I WANT TO SELL THESE BOOKS
I realize that as time goes on, it will eventually become outdated.
secondly, they are altogether bulky and heavy. to make my travelling to school easier, i have decided to sell them and the motive to sell them is to have enough money to start my business.

ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT ME ON +2348096604102
serious persons only!!!

Re: Original Textbooks From Aptech Computer Education For Sale by aptechguy: 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
the following are the pictures of some of the textbooks
aptechguy:
Are you a beginner in the field of Software Engineering or Information Technology?
i have good news for you.

the following books are official textbooks of Aptech Computer Education and i want to sell them

1. Building Dynamic Websites
this book introduces you to the world of web design with emphasis on HTML,CSS, DHTML, and Javascript
if you are a newbie in the world of web design, this book is very useful for you.
price:3000 NAIRA

2. Dreamweaver 8.0
this book is a comprehensive guide to using the world's famous WYSIWYG web editor amognst professionals. with dreamweaver, a large chunk of code is dynamically generated using a Graphical User Interface.

3. RDBMS and Data Management
if you have ever heard the word Database and you are interested in developing them. this book is the right one for you. it gives you a practical training and guide to developing databases with introduction of the fundamentals of Database Management System. the software used in this book is Microsoft SQL Server 2005(therefore you need to obtain a copy to really enjoy the rich features of this book).

4. Working with SQL Server Database Objects.
this is a sequel to book no. 3 it talks about data object such as Views, Index and Triggers. if you really want to specialize in T-SQL then this book is a must have.

5. New features of SQL Server 2008
this book features the unique features of sql server 2008 such as additional data types

6. Elementary Programming with C
C is the foubdation of most modern programming languages. if you are interested in building system applications, C is the right choice for building for example, Operatiing systems. with this book, you'll learn the fundamentals of programming in C.
Price: 3000 NAIRA

7. web Scripting with PHP
PHP is a popular web scripting language
this textbook is an introductory approach to scripting in PHP, the most popular web scripting language. it is self explanatory
8. Learn Java By Example
you have once heard the word java and wonder what it's all about. this textbook gives you all the basic knowledge of java as a programming language
Price:1,000 NAIRA

Distributed Computing in Java(Student Guide)
this book contains some notes on some enhacements to java such as swing and layout managers.also it includes topics such as javamail, Remote Method invocation and Networking
Price:1000 NAIRA

Working with database and security in Java( Class notes )
this book is a comprehensive addition to the java texts. it focuses on Java dabatase connectivity (JDBC) and handling XML data
Price: 1000 NAIRA

Web programming with servlets and JSP
java is a programming language found almost everywhere. here java is used to develop dynamic web pages and ths texbook givesw you adequate knowledge of developing wwebsites with the java technologyprice:

Web programming with servlets and JSP (Class notes)
this book describes the features of upgraded versions of servlets and JSP
PRICE:1000 NAIRA

Ajax Using Java
this textbook is an introductory and comprehensive text on Ajax with Java programming language
price:2500 naira

developing enterprise applications using EJB

integrating XML with Java
price:3000naira

developing web services with java

architecting web applicationss using JSF and struts (class notes)
price: 2500

Elementary Programming with C
price: 3000 naira

programming in C#(Student Guide)
C# is a variant of C programming language witrh much similarities with java programming language. where Java is open source, C# is closed. it is a proprietory language of Microsoft (the makers of Windows operating system). this book gives you a fondational knowledge of programming in C#

MySQL Server
MySQL Server is an open Source relational database management system, unlike proprietory software as in the case of Microsoft SQL Server, it is free to download and there is no usage licence required to continue using it. MySQL is the most Popular Database Query language used with PHP being open source.
this textbook is easy and highly practical and it is adapted to the open source operating system called Linux therefore a complete understanding of linux operating ssytem is required

Using Apache Web Server
a web server is a software that hosts web pages for the internet.Apache Web server is open source. free to obtain, free to use,and free to modify. this textbook introduces you the web server, helps you Administer the server, and other issues such as security an virtual web hosting.
i[b]nstalling and configuring Windows 7 client
price: 3000 naira [/b]
WHO AM I?
i am a graduate of Aptech Computer Education 2014 set.

WHY I WANT TO SELL THESE BOOKS
I realize that as time goes on, it will eventually become outdated.
secondly, they are altogether bulky and heavy. to make my travelling to school easier, i have decided to sell them and the motive to sell them is to have enough money to start my business.

ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT ME ON +2348096604102
serious persons only!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sme Data Available At The Very Cheapest Rate / Dell Inspiron 7567 Gaming, Nvidia 1050ti / Clean UK Used Macbook Air And Macbook Pro At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.