Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

(video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn (862 Views)

Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by nairafamedotcom: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lagos driver blows trumpet with his mouth, due to his nonfunctional car horn in Ajah.

Watch the video below

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/video-lagos-driver-blow-trumpet-in.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
This one na my guy. He go don dey filled with Ogogoro to be this creative. grin

2 Likes

Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by AK6464(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
angry
Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by thesicilian: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lagos is full of crazy people.

2 Likes

Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Blow your own trumpet

[img]https://i./3NneP.gif[/img]
Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by Khd95(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lagos is a crazy cityy, weyrey ni everybody grin

1 Like

Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by Tobimillar1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Naija my country...
Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by nairafamedotcom: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Khd95:
Lagos is a crazy cityy, weyrey ni everybody grin
shocked
Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by Leun: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2018
Make frsc catch am first.

1 Like

Re: (video) Lagos Driver Blow Trumpet In Replace Of His Nonfunctional Car Horn by fafambo: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2018
Tobimillar1:
I miss naija I swear...
u want use style tell us say u still dey ERITEA

(1) (Reply)

Father Who Murdered His Five Children Is Sentenced To Death (photos) / EFCC Reveals How To Report A Hacked Facebook Account / Five female students rape biology teacher to coma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.