Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue (18576 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by metronaija3: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki with delegates and party executives in Benue State. He let them know that the urgent task before them involves ensuring the security of lives, rebuilding the trust of our people in government and working together to Grow Nigeria.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-saraki-meets-pdp-delegates-and-executives-in-benue/

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by reyscrub(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
This old fella guys are highly bullshit for our dear country.

Enough of recycling this waste old ahit menh.

Here I present before you the fresh programme loaded gentle guy from new era thinking world.

Meet Toye Akingbola as Nigeria next President (#TA4P) for good tomorrow to give us:

S. Security
H. Health
A. Agriculture
P. Power
E. Education
S. Shelters

http://toyeakingbola.com.ng

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by bedspread: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
This man looks like the guy that will take APC to the Cleaners...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Baawaa(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saraki the loser grin grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Baawaa(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
reyscrub:

Here I present before you the fresh programme loaded gentle guy from new era thinking world.

Meet Toye Akingbola as Nigeria next President (#TA4P) for good tomorrow to give us:

S. Security
H. Health
A. Agriculture
P. Power
E. Education
S. Shelters

This guy must be one the comedians grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by BruncleZuma: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by lonelydora: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
reyscrub:

S. Security
H. Health
A. Agriculture
P. Power
E. Education
S. Shelters

So because not-too-young to run bill was passed, every Emeka, Ganiyu, and Abiodun should run?

All you youths should always remember Yahaya Bello of Kogi State Governor is a youth.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Segunade10: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Lordbooster(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Politics in naija sef
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by ahahnow: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
I made first page again
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
One thing i know is Saraki can never be president. He ia not northern enough and cannot claim yoruba too hahaha. Keep wasting ya time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by excomarow(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=reyscrub post=71052710]This old fella guys are highly bullshit for our dear country.

S. Security
H. Health
A. Agriculture
P. Power
E. Education
S. Shelters

...and you think Nigeria is ripe for this man

Please, always use your brain to think not your Ass

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
One saraki is better than 100 lifeless buhari.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by oladele00(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
The souls lost in the offa bank robbery will never allow you to rest in Jesus name... A kiler of his people have got nothing to offer to Nigerians... God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by reyscrub(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:

This guy must be one the comedians grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean a comedian?

Just wait and see what will happen soon.

Don't despise the spirit and power of a mind ok

Don't be a lazy youth as believed by bubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by destinychildolu(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
bedspread:
Out of the 774 LGA in Nigeria,I don't think he will be able to win close to 200. This one to contest with PMB? You think say na beans?

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Doerstech(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
And my man Dino was there live.....wherever Saraki is, there will Dino be also.....SGF - COS l2019 Loading.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need simply - clean - secured - responsive website for your idea, project , brand or business?. Then say hello to me on ( WhatsApp 08095966698 ).

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by BrutusOj(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
oladele00:
The souls lost in the offa bank robbery will never allow you to rest in Jesus name... A kiler of his people have got nothing to offer to Nigerians... God bless PMB
Get lost jaree. Saraki shall occupy aso rock as our president come 2019. Soul lost..bla bla since, why haven't the spirits gone after him since if he had hand in their death.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Sannisege: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ortorm decamps to PDP and suddenly Benue killings stop. PDP and killings are like bread and butter.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Standardcosting(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
reyscrub:

S. Security
H. Health
A. Agriculture
P. Power
E. Education
S. Shelters

Wow. Under what party is he?
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saraki is serious and campaigning hard

I hope the delegates stand up for what is right let us take the country back

Saraki and Kingsley Moghalu are age mates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Nukilia: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:

Guy! you wicked grin grin grin grin chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by oladele00(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
BrutusOj:
Get lost jaree. Saraki sha occupy aso rock as our president come 2019. Soul lost..bla bla since, why haven't the spirits gone after him since if he has hand in their death.
karma is a fuvking bitch.. It will wait till wen election is near before it will strike him... PMB I know and him we I vote

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by massive1019(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
And some people are saying this man will later step down for kwankwaso.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
dino na only u waka come....saraki dog...continue with ur boss... abi u think say saraki feel use you as him vice....ur mouth go dry...u can't even c minister for theatre or movie....author and production of 11hrs in wildernes

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by gen2briz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Not to young to rule

The corruptless one

Bloda Dino, I sight you ooo. Double twuale

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Humblega(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
mmm

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Afamed: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
bedspread:
On Nairaland or in Kwara state

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates And Executives In Benue by Mandesz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:
Saraki the loser grin grin grin grin grin grin
may u receive sense ijn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Will Surely Not Disappoint – Obasanjo / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard / Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.