Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows (1142 Views)

Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by Kingspin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
KADUNA :The Kaduna state commissioner of police sunday confirmed that 52 cows were crushed to death by an kaduna-Abuja bound train. Train Addtessing a press conference in Kaduna, police Commissioner Ahmad Abdurahaman said the incidence happened in Kasarami in Kagarko local government of the state. According to him, the command received a distress call of the accident and he personally led principal staff of the Command to the spot.

“When we got to the spot we found out that contrary to earlier calls of insurgents attack, what actually happened was an accident involving cows. The Fulani Herdsmen who passed the night at kasarami asked if they could cross over with their cattles and were misinformed that there was no rail services on Sunday.

“It was when they were half way that a fast moving train from Rigasa station on the way to Abuja approached. “The train was on a high speed and in the process crushed to death 52 Cattles while 27 that were still alive were ordered to be slaughter and sold out to reduce the lost on the Herdsmen “I want to assure the good people of Kaduna state that what happened was an accident and no life was lost only the cattles’ he said.

The police commissioner explained that the Fulani Herdsmen were on their way back to katsina state when the unfortunate incidence happened. I had a meeting with their leaders and the farmers in the area in other to check future occurrence. I call on the people of kaduna state to go about with their lawful activities as the command is doing everything to ensure that lives and properties are protected in the state” he said

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/abuja-kaduna-train-crushes-52-cows/
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by softmind24: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good news no life lost

Nama go cheap die for that area right now

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by ezugegere(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by gunuvi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
The train driver go loose his job.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Haa, serious wahala for the train operators. They will all be sacked for killing senior citizens

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by countryfive: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
kaorama:
Haa, serious wahala for the train operators. They will all be sacked for killing senior citizens

Not only sacked but charged to court for cow slaughter

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by greatdreamer(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na only in Nigeria that cattle dey graze on train route.
Thank God no live is lost

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by vanbonattel: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
150 cows minus 52 owned by mr lifeless grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by gaby(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
One of the greatest news I have ever heard.

Everytime I say I am hopeful and optimistic about Nigeria most people see me as an idiot.

The truth is, by the time all gets right and we are where we are supposed to be as a nation, there'd be no need preaching or agitating for cattle reserve. Even the mentally deranged roaming to and fro our streets with reckless abandon will take caution.

Go check the developed world, they didn't get there in a day but by the time your actions starts seeming and making you feel out of place, you'd be forced to agree you are stupid.

You can't go to a clean house and ruffle it up, you wouldn't want to be given a bad name because you sure would be found out. So, the best you'd do is to take caution, learn and blend.

Dem no dey tell man, na him dey decide by himself wen matter don set.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by Tolexander: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
softmind24:
Good news no life lost

Nama go cheap die for that area right now
Cows die in Nigeria, and you said no life was lost.

Seems you have not been following Nigerian news
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by NaijaMutant(f): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin

Buhari will cry over this news grin grin grin
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by NaijaMutant(f): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
kaorama:

Buhari may even declare a state of emergency for the cows undecided
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows by Mynd44: 5:17am On Sep 10, 2018

(1)

Top Ten Nigerian Cities You Should Visit / Nigeria Visa On Arrival Application / Can Someone Help Me Check If The Visa Is Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.