Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Man Grabbed My Big Boobs In Public To Confirm It’s Real – Actress Seun Omojola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Grabbed My Big Boobs In Public To Confirm It’s Real – Actress Seun Omojola (879 Views)

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Grabbed My Big Boobs In Public To Confirm It’s Real – Actress Seun Omojola by Kulichang: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Delectable Producer and Nollywood Actress Seun Omojola, has revealed that she sometimes feels awkward in public, due to the size of her bosoms.

Speaking to Punch’s Sunday Scoop, she shared how a man once touched her bosoms in a marketplace to fell, just to know if they were indeed real.
She said:

“When I go to the market, especially Yaba Market, I get a lot of unpleasant comments from the traders, which make me uncomfortable. There was a day a man touched my breast to know if it was real; it was annoying.”

She also stated that while growing up, she was often the center of attention as her peers had smaller breasts.

Seun Omojola said:

“At some point as a kid, I was confused because I didn’t understand why my breasts were bigger than those of my peers. But as grew older, I became comfortable with who I am.

CLICK LINK TO SEE MORE PICTURE.
https://kulichang.com/2018/09/man-grabbed-my-boobs-to-confirm-its-real/

Re: Man Grabbed My Big Boobs In Public To Confirm It’s Real – Actress Seun Omojola by Thebwoy: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nawa oo
D lady z fat, her bwest z normal for her body size
I don't see any news in this, or z she trying to gain attention

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Actress I Only Love A Man Who Can Seriously Beat Me Up / Bbnaija Star Begs God For Her First Car / See What Couples Were Caught Doing In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.