Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lead City Job. Legit Or Not? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lead City Job. Legit Or Not? (678 Views)

Benin City Job Vacancy For Young Researchers / Benin City Job Vacancy / Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lead City Job. Legit Or Not? by henro006(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalanders. I was invited for an interview by this company slated for Tuesday this week. please help confirm if this company is legit. Thanks.

Web

Photos

more

Inbox

INTERVIEW MAIL

L

LEAD GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL

to me
8 hours ago

Details

Dear HENRY EKE,

We received your details from one of our online portal (LIVING SPRING GLOBAL), and it interests our organization. In view of that, we would like to invite you for an interview session as a UNIT HEAD with the HR TEAM of LEAD GLOBAL INTL. 

LEAD GLOBAL INTL is a fast growing development firm that provides consultation services in every aspect, implementation of business strategy, strategic plannings and human capacity development outfit dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teeming Clientele. 

The interview would be conducted in Two phases, Oral and Essay. You would be assessed based on your potential(ATTITUDE), and most importantly your credentials. 

Kindly find the details below.

Date-: TUESDAY, 11th SEPTEMBER 2018

Time-: 8:00am prompt

Venue-The ZONAL Office, 18b Bayo Ajayi street (MARWA BROOKS ESTATE) opp FELA AFRICAN SHRINE, CADBURY BUSTOP, Agidingbi Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.

You are required to come with a hard copy of your CV attached with a COPY of your credentials each. Dress appropriately and be punctual. You will be meeting with the Executive board. Use the code below for proper identification.

SEAT CODE:- LGI/111/20139

However it is important you confirm your availability. Kindly do that by replying this email as soon as possible. 

CALL ON 08124078771 For more inquiries.

Best Regards,

HR TEAM.
Re: Lead City Job. Legit Or Not? by Samuelwin(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
I beg u in d name of God do not waste ur money & go. Hv been there before. Don't be scammed. I hv warned u. Slavery.

1 Like

Re: Lead City Job. Legit Or Not? by omoelerin1: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2018
I want to believe that your good self do not understand the services they claim they render.
What business strategy are they developing? Who are their yeye numerous clientele that need their business innovative solution? What strategy are they planning?

shioor.

(1) (Reply)

Slavery 9am-5pm Is Settling For Less / Chefs / Cooks & Kitchen Assistants - ABUJA / Apply For UFLEX Group Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.