Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Are Humans This Wicked And Predatorial? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Humans This Wicked And Predatorial? (310 Views)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / I Think Paypal Is Just Being Wicked To Nigerians / See The Wicked Bank Alert I Received During Lockdown. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Humans This Wicked And Predatorial? by nohitch: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello house,

Good day……

I am really pissed right now

It has been brought to my notice that my clickbank works I upload here for FREE, are being sold for ridiculous prices even as high as 35000 on facebook and other platforms…

I want to ask, why will someone take their time to steal my works that I paid thousands of dollars for, works that I stayed awake for many nights after testing and testing to arrive at a result for the betterment of people, just to sell them to preyed and gullible humans just to make money…?

And we Nigerians, despite the fact the economy is dealing with us, you need to investigate before you spend your money on anything., especially when it comes to making money online stuffs...one of the ways to verify his or her authenticity is giving out valuable freebies…if they claim to make all the money in the world, why can’t little information that will be beneficial to you be let out from their stable?

When I first began my clickbank journey, I paid a whopping 500 dollars (then I was extra broke) to learn a few things I dish out today free of charge..

Even now, I am taking Udemy affiliate marketing lessons and from other international affiliate marketing platforms…just to learn and still bring to you guys for free to learn…even if there will be anything to pay for, I’ll make sure it will be of great value to you….but no shady Nigerians wouldn’t understand…

I remember trying to help someone who came to me in 2017 for me to teach him how to make money from affiliate marketing… I took this fellow by the hand for free (because his life was at a give up point.), do you know that after teaching him this, he went off and started selling my knowledge for 25000 without my consent…….but this was someone I had helped… unfortunately for him the knowledge he has is outdated and old…….

Every now and then before posting anything, I check to make sure my trainings are in line with policies, terms and conditions, so I don’t push out things that are meaningless and old…..

Most Internet marketers, don’t practice what they teach.. but I take my time to test and test before pushing out….

If anyone here discovers any of my knowledge being sold anywhere, please do reach out to me and I will reward you handsomely…

My email is nohitchweb (at) gmail.com

P.S. To the owner and author of 72hourscashmachine; Mr. Oliver I am fully aware of the gimmicks you are playing with my knowledge in your facebook group….continue but just pray I don’t catch you or decide to pursue this issue, because when I do, I’ll chase it to the end and handle it…

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Why Are Humans This Wicked And Predatorial? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2018
just teach the people you want to teach out of your good heart, and dont let these ungrateful people change the person you are.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money The Easy Way / Bulk Sales Of Sneakers And Ballerinas / Ship Your Goods For 100 Naira ,learn Sales Easily Come In Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.