Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Toefl/gre/gmat/sat/ielts Training In Abuja - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Toefl/gre/gmat/sat/ielts Training In Abuja (7578 Views)

100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat,ielts Or Gmat / Achieve Yr Dream Score In Toefl,gre,gmat,sat,act And Ielts / Fasttrack Yr Study Abroad With Us-gre,toefl,gmat,sat And Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toefl/gre/gmat/sat/ielts Training In Abuja by GSyntax(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2010
e-Global Technologies just opened its TOEFL center in Abuja for testing, training and registration.

The TOEFL center is purposely opened to help clients living in the northern part of Nigeria such as Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara, Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Taraba and nearby states.

The center also offers training / registration for SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS and all certification examinations. Admission processing to foreign universities via our Study Abroad Department will also be handled for all our clients.

For More Information, Visit Us at : Address:
BASSAN Plaza, 2nd Floor, Plot 759 Independence Avenue, Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Website: www.eglobaltechng.com, www.eglobaltech.info, www.studyabroadinst.com
Phone Number:07070251538, 07041737914, 09-6232126
Re: Toefl/gre/gmat/sat/ielts Training In Abuja by blowh4ck: 2:50am On Sep 07, 2012
bye
Re: Toefl/gre/gmat/sat/ielts Training In Abuja by stella2020: 5:04am On Sep 28, 2012
Consider preparing online. there is tonnes of help available. Online prep will save money and can be more efficient also.

You might want to ask the same question to other students planning for the same:

www.genietalks.com
www.allexamguide.com

G_Syntax:   e-Global Technologies just opened its TOEFL center in Abuja for testing, training and registration.

The TOEFL center is purposely opened to help clients living in the northern part of Nigeria such as Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara, Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Taraba and nearby states.

The center also offers training / registration for SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS and all certification examinations. Admission processing to foreign universities via our Study Abroad Department will also be handled for all our clients.

For More Information, Visit Us at : Address:
BASSAN Plaza, 2nd Floor, Plot 759 Independence Avenue, Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Website: www.eglobaltechng.com, www.eglobaltech.info, www.studyabroadinst.com
Phone Number:07070251538, 07041737914, 09-6232126

1 Like

Re: Toefl/gre/gmat/sat/ielts Training In Abuja by HarveyMadu: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
So you want to write the exam. You need help and there are too many people claiming to they can help you. I understand. But i don't want to speak for myself, I don't want to talk about the impossible things we can achieve together. That's why I would direct you to visit my website. Here from my old students, see what they have to say. If you are still confused, call me and we shall make everything clear to you.

www.syngerylifelineconsulting.com

Re: Toefl/gre/gmat/sat/ielts Training In Abuja by HarveyMadu: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2015
So you want to write the exam. You need help and there are too many people claiming to they can help you. I understand. But i don't want to speak for myself, I don't want to talk about the impossible things we can achieve together. That's why I would direct you to visit my website. Here from my old students, see what they have to say. If you are still confused, call me and we shall make everything clear to you.

Re: Toefl/gre/gmat/sat/ielts Training In Abuja by barapistis(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Ok,we starting a class too

(1) (Reply)

IT CERTIFICATION DUMPS/QUESTIONS / Autocad Electrical Training in Lagos Island and Lagos Mainalnd, Nigeria. / Ccie Training Now In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.