Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Closed - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Closed (4154 Views)

Earn 35k Weekly Income By Export Hot Agro Cocoa Powder Product To Abroad ! / Fundamental News; / Earn Ten Percent Passively On Forex Trading Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by ajog1: 2:46am On Sep 17, 2018
theo1477:

Guy this your face book account is not active
True theo1477, that facebook account seems lifeless!
Re: Closed by Chikaa444: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Would love to learn about these
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2018
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO MY WHATSAPP AND ASK ME STUPID QUESTIONS, I will not respond to you.

Membership with full one on one tutorials and to join the trade schedules group is $100/month.
It is currently brought down to a discount of $39/month
Discount is currently running from September 16 till September 29
You can WhatsApp me now to join with the discount or wait till the discount ends if you have enough money

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Mind you. I'm not sharing signals.

I'm raising professional traders that can stand on their own.

Signals don't work in fundamental trading. It is you and your computer.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by fuckpro: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
How are we sure this will be sustainable due to the fact you got banned with this method

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
fuckpro:
How are we sure this will be sustainable due to the fact you got banned with this method

90% of brokers banned us because 90% of them are fraud.

But remember we still have 10% which are genuine and which we still use. This brokers we use will be shared when you join.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2018
For membership. There is 100% refund guaranteed if you are not satisfied.

This pic below is a recent trade.

50+ pip movement in 1 minute.

If you have a. $100 account and place this trade with 1 lot size.

You will make a profit of $500 just this morning in 1 minute.

Our broker process withdrawals immediately when you place it. So your $500 will be ready to be spent or used instantly as soon as you exit the trade.

1 Like

Re: Closed by awoofawoo: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Donharrie:
For membership. There is 100% refund guaranteed if you are not satisfied.

This pic below is a recent trade.

50+ pip movement in 1 minute.

If you have a. $100 account and place this trade with 1 lot size.

You will make a profit of $500 just this morning in 1 minute.

Our broker process withdrawals immediately when you place it. So your $500 will be ready to be spent or used instantly as soon as you exit the trade.

Op Kudo.......you are boss....one of your students on group 11.....yet to starting trading fully thou....... You are a hit back to back

grin
Re: Closed by Rabi1: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Donharrie:

This one got me, don't be misinformed by failures.

I love your write up, and this is the simple truth. I trade Forex for more than 10 years and still trading. Its basically the simply truth and the only strong difference between traders is the different level of managing their greed and emotions. Also, if you want to make something real in the Forex market, i think its good to understand money management and to be able to know what risk levels are, Margins and Free Margins.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest N1,000,000 Or More And Earn 10% ROI Monthly? / Superex Exchange Is Launching ET Token Trading Pair (ET/USDT) Today / Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In 1month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.