Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me (15350 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo) / Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos) / Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by dabrin: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2018
A former Deputy Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Dr Chris Ekpenyong, said he would unleash damning records of Godswill Akpabio’s secret deals if he (Akpabio) continued in his campaign of calumny against him.

Akpabio, a former governor of the state, was alleged to have castigated Ekpenyong (his kinsman) that he deceived him into defecting from the People’s Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress.

It was learnt that Ekpenyong, who has been endorsed by the PDP elders and stakeholders to contest against Akpabio for the Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial seat, described the allegation as baseless and self-serving attempt to score a cheap political point.

He said, “It sounds childish that someone of that level should make this kind of baseless allegation simply because I am challenging him for the mandate we willingly gave to him in 2015, which he threw away because of selfish interest.

“Assuming someone gave that kind of advice and agreed, it means someone can ask him to go and jump into the river and he would obeyed? If he (Akpabio) continues to attack me, I will unleash his records of secret deals.”

Speaking with hundreds of leaders and coordinators of one of his support groups in Uyo, Ekpenyong Volunteer Movement, on Saturday, he added that it was time for the electorate to be in the lead of rescuing Akwa Ibom and Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District from years of subjugation and underdevelopment.

According to him, the blackmailing antics occur because the PDP stakeholders in Akwa Ibom have taken a decision to enrol him as a consensus candidate to battle Akpabio and erase the sad chapter of years of underdevelopment and misrepresentation of the zone at the national level.

He said, “I am happy that generally, people know Akpabio to be an uncommon liar; he cannot continue to fool everybody all the times with his lies. I want to implore all of you to go back to your various local governments to begin your campaign for effective change in our zone.”

However, Akpabio’s media aide, Anietie Ekpong, said his boss could not have said such a thing. He asked if Ekpenyong could establish where Akpabio had been alleged to have made the remarks.

He said, “I’m not aware of the statement alleged to have been made by my boss. This is politics season, so many rumours are flying about, especially from sources one cannot trace.

“If I may ask, where was the statement made? Was it at a press conference, release, interview, rally, or where else.”

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/ill-expose-akpabio-dares-ekpenyong

1 Like

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by dabrin: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by majamajic(m): 4:54am On Sep 10, 2018
if he has been keeping dirty deals as secrets since then, how come he is going for a new post?

he will have another fresh secret deals.

he is not trustworthy

7 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Nogodye(m): 5:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Bunch of thieves

9 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Greyworld: 5:04am On Sep 10, 2018
So these ones cannot campaign without calling out some one or the opposition party?

Oga if you know any shady deal you all did together when the going was rosy I guess it's the best time to spill.

7 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Zendinho(m): 5:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Ekpenyong who has lost his relevance since 2003 when the then Governor Attah disgrace him out of office and replaced him with Ekpotu.
Can he roll out his score card before his immediate community about any project initiated, ongoing or completed during his woeful years as the number two citizen of Akwa Ibom?
Politicians like him including Aloysius Etuk, Obong Ufot Ekaette, Patrick Ekpotu, Ita Enang, Udoedeghe, etc ought to b sent to the museum to serve as artifacts of failed political career to their IMMEDIATE COMMUNITIES.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2018
after exposing him, what will happen? nothing because his now a saint man. even if his not a saint man, many politician exposing is just on social media.
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by bonechamberlain(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2018
akpabio to APC a very wrong move, even akpabio is confused. time would tell a

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by carzola(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2018
See the ugly cow
You can't even rule over the pimples on
Your face yet you want to go for senate

4 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2018
Akpabio should have known that the north and south are totally two different terrain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Reinvented: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Ampabio committed political suicide in jumping into APC. Anyway, I hear he did it to save his loot trapped in UAE.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Prince081: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2018
All of them have failed. They are fighting for their own personal interest. Get your PVC's and vote in new and efficient leadership that will take Nigerians out of the woods.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by LibertyRep: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2018
Don't wait till he dares you.

Be a patriotic Nigerian.

Expose evil whenever and wherever you see one.
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2018
Akpabio is a Fool

Rubbish him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2018
Just do it....!

Exposed what we already know?
BuhariAPC used EFCC to drag Akpabio to the Coven of APC. So don't see him as your brotherman ever again.

Witches don't play siblings if u are not a fellow witch...!

4 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Racoon(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Akpabio, a former governor of the state, was alleged to have castigated Ekpenyong (his kinsman) that he deceived him into defecting from the People’s Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress.
Why not go ahead and expose him idiot angry Why hiding his past atrocities? You're under lawful obligation to disclose crime whenever it happens but this kind of mentality is why Nigeria will never be better.

Meanwhile what have happened to the funfare of the "uncommon defector" defecting to APC to help Buhari government fight corruption Akpabio the reality is clearer now okwia? Not all that glitters is gold.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Dannyset(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Must he dare you before you expose him? Stupid set of people
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Just do it....!

Expose what we already know?
BuhariAPC used EFCC to drag Akpabio to the Coven of APC. So don't see him as your brotherman ever again.

Witches don't play siblings if u are not a fellow witch...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by aolawale025: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2018
It's all about themselves......nobody cares for the masses.
They should expose themselves
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by gaby(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2018
See your face like three days old yam fufu.y.

If indeed you are not on a self-serving/seeking trip and you truly have the best interest of Akwa Ibom at heart, you wouldn't beg Akpabio to dare you before spilling whatever dirt you might have in him so as to have contributed your own quota to mov :oing your state forward.

This would have been your first service to your immediate constituency in particular and your state at large.

You wouldn't have needed wasting any monies on campaign materials.

Copy that Nigeria dunderhead politicians.

Rubbish.

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by speedyGonzales: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2018
I don't like Ekpenyong, he is just like Akpabio. You cannot trust him.

First Ibibios became full of themselves and felt that Akwa Ibom belonged to them because of Victor Attah. the guy choose his own son inlaw to become governor, now the Annangs feel like Akwa Ibom belongs to them because of Akpabio and he wanted to make a foreigner debuty. Well, time will tell what happens to Akwa Ibom but I can't help but feel that the future is not bright for Akwa Ibom State, with greed politicians fighting over personal interest instead of forming a common front against the forces aimed at keeping the state down.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by uwa1(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Please do... We are tired of "I WILL"...........
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by BruncleZuma: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by SojiCash(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Nogodye:
Bunch of thieves

God bless you
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by phemyj(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
dabrin:
shocked
JUST SHOW US BY FEBRY THAT YOU KNOW HIS WEAKNESSES
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Corrinthians(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Why not just go ahead and expose him even if he doesn't dare you say, for the good of country? undecided
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by DateMynd44(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Zendinho:
Ekpenyong who has lost his relevance since 2003 when the then Governor Attah disgrace him out of office and replaced him with Ekpotu.
Can he roll out his score card before his immediate community about any project initiated, ongoing or completed during his woeful years as the number two citizen of Akwa Ibom?
Politicians like him including Aloysius Etuk, Obong Ufot Ekaette, Patrick Ekpotu, Ita Enang, Udoedeghe, etc ought to b sent to the museum to serve as artifacts of failed political career to their IMMEDIATE COMMUNITIES.
that man is old and lost his relevance since he was impeached during Obong Attah's regime.
he should keep quiet.
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by ybalogs(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Wetin him dey wait for nah...Expose him if you fit.
Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Corrinthians(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2018
This face tho. grin grin lipsrsealed cheesy

Looks like Master Yoda from Star Wars. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me by Primusinterpares(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2018
kindly expose him...
I dare you on his behalf
if you know anything bad about his government and you Don't want to talk then you are an accomplice.

guilty as charged

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Buni Hid A Court Injunction Stopping APC Convention / 70 Billion Paliative: Falana Slams NASS Members, Says New Allowances Illegal / IMF: Why We Asked Nigeria To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.