Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again (35637 Views)

''can This Pain Just Stop'' - Regina Daniels Cries Out / Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) / You Can't Escape From These 7 Guilty Pleasures As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by candygist: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerian born American rapper, Wale who once spoke about how he battled drugs and depression back in 2015 has once again broken down on Instagram.

Back then in an interview with Billboard, he sad, 'I was depressed not being where I wanna be in my career when I've put the work in. I wasn't sleeping. I was drinking all day and I didn't have anyone to go to. I couldn't fight it. Those are some of the demons I talk about on the album'.

In his new Intstagram post, Wale wrote, 'I can't escape this pain. Sometimes there'sabsolutelt no one to go to no matter how much they love you. You have no one. No one is more alone than a person who is the focal point'.

He went on to say, 'some strong friends have no strong friends'.

See his post on Twitter and Instagram below...

http://www.candygist.com/?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2018
We are in the season of depression....

96 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by maidaboi(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2018
And pains

12 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by tstx(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Its truly lonely at the top

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by gaby(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmm,

Stay safe Wale...

So, this is a quote I made at the end of my book...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...
Depression is real and a condition you can't touch, feel or describe, but yet deadlier than anything else you could imagine.

I lived depression but thankfully got one over it.

Will do a piece on this silent killer which has driven many into perfecting the art of knotting up a noose as they hopelessly take that last walk to a their " personal gallows", or better still taking along with them, the unwilling.

Let love reign and lead.

Enjoy my siggy
Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Find the flesh of your flesh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Tamarapetty(f): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by greatme2good(f): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2018
And some people would do anything to be where he is... irony of life.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by mikejj(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2018
grin woman might be the problems if u check the back ground well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Ahmed0336(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
Find the flesh of your flesh

Sometimes eh if ur flesh of your flesh deal with you life go just tire you.
Let him find solace in God.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by bedspread: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Truly On this Earth, Nothing, No one, No Wealth, No Fame, No Power, No Riches, No Properties Gives Peace and Gives Life Like JESUS CHRIST........

Without JESUS CHRIST , Life is Yagayaga and Scatterscatter....

ONLY JESUS CHRIST SAVES
ONLY JESUS CHRIST GIVES
ONLY JESUS CHRIST RETAINS

COME TO HIM TODAY! HIS HANDS ARE WIDE OPEN...

139 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Proffdada: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Illuminati confirmed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Great rapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by tgmservice: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
At least you still get money to comfort you.

Us wey dey suffer depression and no get money wetin we go talk

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by femi4: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Big boy sickness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by franchasng: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Wale take it easy, what about me that break down everyday I see Buhari on TV or news, have I died I still carry on with hope that nature will help us correct the mistake if he decides to usurp the will of the masses come 2019 angry angry so take heart bra cry

Meanwhile,
as a man, three things can make u break down:

1.) when u are financially broke and everything u try to do to make money fails, it can break any man cry

2.) when u think u are a handsome rich guy that owns the world and one useless mgbeke u managed to love come break your heart by leaving u to sleep with one broke ass dude that's totally below your class, mhen, it can kill a man shocked

3.) when u are busy training a child and giving him or her the best of life u can offer as a wonderful daddy, and along the line, 10 years later, you discover that you are not the biological father of the child u took care as your own blood; your wife cheated on u and got impregnated by another man, probably her ex, her colleague or her business partner, ah ah, this can make any man go yonder angry

Then as a lady:

1.) when u think u are a hot beautiful lady and everybody including your friends tells u that and then u are approaching 35yrs and no serious man in your life, no solid love life, no foreseeable one coming and your ugly mates and friends are getting married to amazing men and building happy homes, it can make any lady to commit suicide cry

2.) you love a guy, you try everything u can for him to notice u, he isn't noticing u at all...he is busy carrying different girls u know u are finer than and classier than yet he keeps treating u like poo, this can break any lady no matter her class

3.) as a lady, u are fine, you have sexy shape, u don't demand money or stuff from guys, u treat them well yet, they treat u like thrash; they form lovey dovey to get u, once u agree, they sleep with u left right center, and the next thing, they dump u like hot akara, and u keep seeing them balling big and rolling with hotter chicks without sending you...you try to forgive and forget and move on, then another nice guy with all the qualities u dream of come again, again, he gets u to open your legs, he pounds u harder harder, u scream, next, he is nowhere to be found...he stops calling, picks your call seldom, ah, this is why many ladies kill somebody o...some have turned man hater because of this life cycle....sister, take it to God in prayer...he can do all things cry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by dingbang(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2018
cool

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

1 Like

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Gboy98(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2018
I dont understand why everybody seem to be depressed? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by tstx(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2018
it is lonely at the Top
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Naijawebmaster: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Truth is you are on your own in this world. Nobody really cares about you. The earlier you realise this the better your life will be. Sorry, Wale. I pray you get the needed help.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by ourkobo: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Life is scary

the richer you get, the colder it gets

6 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by nabegibeg: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2018
candygist:
Nigerian born American rapper, Wale who once spoke about how he battled drugs and depression back in 2015 has once again broken down on Instagram.

Back then in an interview with Billboard, he sad, 'I was depressed not being where I wanna be in my career when I've put the work in. I wasn't sleeping. I was drinking all day and I didn't have anyone to go to. I couldn't fight it. Those are some of the demons I talk about on the album'.

In his new Intstagram post, Wale wrote, 'I can't escape this pain. Sometimes there'sabsolutelt no one to go to no matter how much they love you. You have no one. No one is more alone than a person who is the focal point'.

He went on to say, 'some strong friends have no strong friends'.

See his post on Twitter and Instagram below...

http://www.candygist.com/?m=1

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by tstx(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Gboy98:
I dont understand why everybody seem to be depressed? undecidedI dont understand why everybody seem to be depressed?

i don't understand why you had to type this twice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by sizacax: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmm undecided
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2018
I'm depressed, my babe used my eyes do pepper

3 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Gboy98(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
tgmservice:
At least you still get money to comfort you.

Us wey dey suffer depression and no get money wetin we go talk
na True Talk

6 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
plz some1 should tell him 2 cOME back 2 niqeria and take Goko cleanser.

3 Likes

Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by wotic: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
May God help you
Re: Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2018
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Has A Crush On Lupita Nyong’o (tweets) / Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures) / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.