Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type (51008 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Printerscanner: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Airforce1:
This one be jumping from dick to dick like it's her birthright

From victor anechebe , tekno, Asa asika, some other unknown guys and now this new guy on the block .

I wonder what would be the current state of her Pussy .

I hope her father has not used the children's destinies for money rituals. None of them is mentally stable. Don't quote me, I am hungry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2018
it's a normal thing nah...girls start early with a guy,break up, move on, most likely get disvirgined by the first or 2nd one and then the body count begins either in the name of bf and gf or runs or One night stands or fwb etc...that she has money and is popular is what makes this news...other than that it's a normal thing here...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Frankicent(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2018
medexico:
It seems Asa was a rebound.
Cuppy likes her man dark and huge!
how do you know?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Airforce1:

From victor anechebe , tekno, Asa asika, some other unknown guys and now this new guy on the block .

Lol I think shes just to playful and it’s getting ridiculous and crazy. She also doesn’t know what she wants.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by OlumoRock07(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:
We are not surprised, unto the next one. grin

She is a Yoruba girl so don't tell me u are shocked.
Keep one as gf to ur own peril.
They can cheat and triple date for Africa and are Neva satisfied with one dick, if u stay in Yoruba land u will know.
Just Bleep them and move on, I'm not hating but it's just a fact.
My apologies to the few faithful ones out there.
You are definitely right sir,the day i went thru my now ex phone when she slept off on my bed i realized she was a shameless slut,i wanted to wake her up and fight her but after checking her watsapp futher nd seeing her chats with about 6 male contacts,all i did was wake her up,shag her then after she left i told her never to address me as her boyfriend heneforth nd she blocked me and i was so relieved but i suffered heartbreak effects few days after cus i was loyal nd faithful to her,i did nt give room for any other girl in my life nd i suffered for it but am passed that now and learned my lessons.
In dis age its brst having Main chick,side chick and even extra chicks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by maisauki: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Airforce1:

lakechad
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Laple0541(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Wait oooo, am not understanding again, is Asa Asika thesame as Mr Eazi, no be him de the lady's convocation abi I de miss the thing up ni!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by hopexter(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2018
Airforce1:

Why don't you go there to find out for yourself. You have a dick but complaining over a female's genital. undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by MeeLan: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2018
it would be an insult to DJ Cuppy if her boyfriend thinks he I the only one chopping her kpekus.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
If dem call diswan farmtool nau, she go vex! Someone that can't do without a man in her life. Jumping from black deek, to white deek upandan
Can you do without a man in your life
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Daslim180:
Her business not mine. Meanwhile...

To people that drink salt water after sex:

Semen goes into your womb.
Salt water goes into your stomach.
Two different tunnels in the same body. There’s no connection between them.

That’s like noticing your toilet is dirty and washing your kitchen.
You just wasted your time �
postinor 2 goes into the brain I guess

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by afroxyz: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Is she sparking up any rumour or you useless bloggers
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by freddurst: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Body Count...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by fortunechy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
everything is news..... rubbish
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by IbrahimDamola: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Airforce1:

Why you wan know the state of her pussy? Are you a pussyologist? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by jeff1607(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Airforce1:

third mainland bridge I guess
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by jaymichael(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Daslim180:

Where postinor come sey enter, no be same belle?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by ORIENTATION101: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

They can cheat and triple date for Africa and are Neva satisfied with one dick, if u stay in Yoruba land u will know.
i guess they learnt it from igbo and girls that flood southwest with prostitution business. 2 out of every bitch that stand in a brothel in any part of yorubaland is igbo.
no wonder imo enugu and port harcourt girls have highest number of people living with hiv.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by CaptainG00D: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Almaiga:

[s]Bianka that was jumping from FFK to other Dicks before she finally settled with Ojukwu, nko? Is she Yoruba too? Besides, her Toto must be over stretched before she married your Uncle Ojukwu. grin
So you know, I'm not Yoruba[/s]. cool

Same Bianca, ojukwu blah blah blah.
U are a bit too late grin.
Sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by CaptainG00D: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
temmychic:

You are hating!

No my dear, I can still date u if u are among the faithful one. kiss
I love Yoruba gals but they just too promiscuous. angry
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by CaptainG00D: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
OlumoRock07:
You are definitely right sir,the day i went thru my now ex phone when she slept off on my bed i realized she was a shameless slut,i wanted to wake her up and fight her but after checking her watsapp futher nd seeing her chats with about 6 male contacts,all i did was wake her up,shag her then after she left i told her never to address me as her boyfriend heneforth nd she blocked me and i was so relieved but i suffered heartbreak effects few days after cus i was loyal nd faithful to her,i did nt give room for any other girl in my life nd i suffered for it but am passed that now and learned my lessons.
In dis age its brst having Main chick,side chick and even extra chicks.

Sorry for ur ordeal sir.
I also learned it the hard way, not to put my eggs in one basket with them. angry
Their cheating game is best to non..
Also Because of that man they are calling uncle mi and brother mi
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by andyanders: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
DJ Coppy is just responding to her natural being as someone with lust. Her being the daughter of a billonnier cannot change her natural being. No man can satisfy her sexual urge as she will crave for more whenever her eyes come across any man with the body structure she wants. Even if she gets married,she cannot stay with one man as she can walk away from the marriage. She can sleep with any man no matter how low in cash the guy is. All she is out for is the fun and fun she gets out from that. Even a gateman or a street boy with the kind of body structure she crave for,she will go down on him. She has a problem, just like a prostitute in an hotel, no matter how much you want to give her to stop that business, she can never accept to stop.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

and the igbo prostitutes that are in their thousands in the south west are from where

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by demogesture: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Very not true guy. you are wrong, girls that jump from one dick to others exist in all tribes, yours inclusive. get sense and stop generalising rubbish
CaptainG00D:

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by godliman: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Stinking and filthy lifestyle that leads to hell. Sorry for her family

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by teegrams(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
You nor get sense , where does abortion pill goes to ? Meanwhile I'm not saying salt and water works
Daslim180:

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by scarra: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
And you will say you have sense abi? Go to any brothel maybe you won't discover virgins from the south-east are of the highest number there. Tribalistic Bigot be yarning trash up and down

[/quote]
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by nextstep(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Predictably, some guys here are calling Florence all kinds of names...
These same dudes have no issue sampling all kinds of women and nobody calls them names. Niggas please! angry
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Suspect33(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

lol grin, for where I live almost all of them get pikin for dem papa house, which kind tribe be that grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style / Muna Ella, Somadina Adinma's Girlfriend In New Photos / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.