Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Are You Interested In Working On A Dating Service? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Interested In Working On A Dating Service? (220 Views)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg / Are You Interested In Getting Paid To Supply Information Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Working On A Dating Service? by eventlamp: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2018
I've been working on a dating project. I would need a developer to assist with the technical aspect. The business case and product document is ready.

It is going to be a mobile app and a website where people can meet and date. Lots of potential in this.

I have a script we could modify or we can start from scratch if you want.

The developer would be the chief technical partner in the project and would be rewarded as soon as the project is complete or get to have some ownership slots on the project.

you can drop your email or phone number here and I'd contact you. Location is Lagos.
Re: Are You Interested In Working On A Dating Service? by Temian1: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2018
I'm in Lagos ikorodu you can gets in touch with me
#09036674781 on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Web Hosting Business With Us And Get FREE WHMCS / Looking For Best Wordpress Anti Spam Plugin For Spam Protection / Get A Verified Paypal Account To Send And Recieve Money Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.