Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. (12150 Views)

Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by damiloladuke: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2018
The mother of the Christian student, Leah Sharibu, kidnapped by the Boko Haram Sect some months ago, Mrs Sharibu Rebecca , has related her pains on not seeing her daughter for months.

In a report by the Punch, Mrs Sharibu Rebecca stated that her saddest moment was when after expressing joy and happiness that her daughter had been freed, she woke up to know that she was only dreaming.

She added that the family had not remained the same since the unfortunate incident.

Leah Sharibu was one of the 110 female students of the Government Girls’ Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State, who were abducted on February 19, 2018, by Boko Haram terrorists. While others were released by the terrorists following negotiations, Leah is still being held captive because she refused to renounce her Christian faith.

Rebecca Sharibu spoke in an interview at the headquarters of the Church of Christ in Nations in Jos during the second anniversary of the Arewa Christians and Indigenous Pastors Association.

Mrs Sharibu said:

“I am Rebecca Sharibu, mother of Leah Sharibu. I have only two children, Leah Sharibu and Donald Sharibu who is in SS1. My husband works in Yola as a civil servant but I am a primary schoolteacher in Dapchi. The absence of Leah has affected my life because we have always been feeling very bad.

“We have been feeling very bad and our lives have not been the same because of the absence of my daughter. My plea to President Muhammadu Buhari is that he should take action to bring back my daughter, Leah.

“My daughter has been taken and held captive since February 19, 2018. I have faced trauma since. But I had a dream last month (August) that my daughter was freed and she returned home. I was very happy and overjoyed that Leah came back, but only to wake up and realised that it was all a dream.

“That was my worst and saddest moment; I felt very bad and started crying again because it was a dream and not reality. I believe that one day and by God’s grace, Leah will be back.”

The woman also confirmed that the voice of the girl in the audiotape released recently by the Boko Haram sect was her daughter’s.

She said:

“Yes, I can confirm that the audio voice that was released last time was the voice of my daughter, Leah Sharibu. We were at home and she was in school with her colleagues. We did not know what happened but only heard that Boko Haram members arrived at our place and abducted them.

“We went to the school the next day and saw nobody. The report we got was that their captors took away 110 students, including my daughter, Leah Sharibu.”

The National President of ACIPA, Luke Shehu, said while former President Goodluck Jonathan was complacent in stopping the insurgency, there was a proliferation of light and small arms, the emergence of Fulani militia, impunity and genocide under Buhari.

Shehu said:

“The constant weekly, if not daily killings by Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen can no longer be tolerated. With a nostalgic sad memory, we will recall the September 2, 2018 killing of 14 innocent people again in Barkin-Ladi. We are aware of their grand plan of subtle and ferocious plan to take over indigenous lands.

“The Fulani militia attack at will and random, we are aware of the flagrant provocating and inciting words of Fulani leaders without arrest or prosecution.”

https://lailasnews.com/my-worst-moment-was-day-i-dreamt-about-leahs-freedom-mrs-sharibu/

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by bedspread: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2018
By The Mercies of GOD, Leah release is very very Close...

24 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Sarkin: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
Propaganda.
Common sense could have gotten her out of that situation but no...
I pray for her safe release.

A reasonable fellow will deceive them just to leave their custody and continue their normal lives outside.

Conversion isn't by sayings but by heart intentions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
cry cry cry

Mooslimes rush to accuse you of ISLIMEophobia when you say you don't want to have anything to do with them. Well, it's because of things like this that Christians want to separate ourselves from you lot.

Separation is the peaceful man’s response to violence. If we were like mooslimes, there would already be a vicious cycle of retaliation going on in this country. We would be kidnapping little MUDSLIME girls and raping them for fun as well, just to show that we too get monopoly for stupidity. But instead of that, all we are asking for is separation.

Separation is not retaliation. Retaliation would mean that I want to treat MUDSLIMES the same way that they treat Christians.

I have no desire to kidnap little MUDSLIME girls and force them into becoming Christians as a way of getting even with MUDSLIMES. I just want to live apart from them.

Even if I tried to do anything as evil as kidnapping MUDSLIME girls, the very first set of people who will have me arrested will be my fellow Christians themselves.

Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
angry..... Oyaa start Tweeting angry sad sad

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Hotzone(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari has finally used this innocent girl as political collateral damage!
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by oshe11: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
She'd be released two weeks to presiential election

Buhari issa fagg.ot

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Groovenaija360(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Only God knows what these coward Islamic terrorists are doing to this innocent girl...

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sarkin:
Propaganda.
Common sense could have gotten her out of that situation but I no...

Common sense being to convert to MUDSLIME isn't it? To most great men and women (like Nelson Mandela who would rather remain in jail than give up his fight for equal rights) holding on to convictions is a greater responsibility than common sense. In any event, when has it ever been commonsense to convert from light to stupidity, sinfulness, ignorance, evil and absurdity? Honestly, anyone who can mock the suffering of a poor mother like Leah's mother is the lowest form of filth on the face of the earth.
It is in order to avoid becoming as devoid of intelligence and empathy as you are that Leah has chosen to remain in Christ.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by joeyswift(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
The agony of a mother
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by oshe11: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sarkin:
Propaganda.
same common sense u used to vote in the lifeless prick

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Richeiboy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
God, save Lea's before she will be released by the wicked coalition Government.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by gabazin080(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sarkin:
Propaganda.

A reasonable fellow will device them just to leave their custody and continue their normal lives outside.

I pray one of your relatives gets kidnapped someday

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Sarkin: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Common sense being to convert to MUDSLIME isn't it? To most great men and women (like Nelson Mandela) holding on to convictions is a greater sense than common sense. In any event, when has it ever been commonsense to convert to stupidity and absurdity?
what is there to deceive them and leave their dirty custody and continue her normal life out?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Arewa12: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
the pain of a mother

festyy.com/wLe4We
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Sarkin: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
oshe11:
same common sense u used to vote in the lifeless prick
na jonathief we suppose vote?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sarkin:
Propaganda.

How exactly is it propaganda?

4 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by oshe11: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sarkin:
na jonathief we suppose vote?
Ask your common sense
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Benekruku(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hotzone:
Buhari has finally used this innocent girl as political collateral damage!

Can you please Shut da Fvck up!

What's "Political collateral damage"

Just coupling words you know nothing about

Jeez, All this Alaba international shop boys never seize to amaze

Mr. Political Collateral Damage

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by BininKingdom: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
HMM

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Bestattitude(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
I can imagine her pain as a mother. I believe God will not abandon her little child.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Sarkin: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

How exactly is it propaganda?
I don't know
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sarkin:
I don't know

next time dont spew what you dont know
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Sarkin: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

next time dont spew what you dont know
ok sir
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Olukat(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sarkin:
Propaganda.

A reasonable fellow will device them just to leave their custody and continue their normal lives outside.

Common sense?
You need it so urgently

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Sarkin: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
gabazin080:
I pray one of your relatives gets kidnapped someday
you lack brain.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Sarkin: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Olukat:

Common sense?
You need it so urgently
no, she needed it.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu's Mother: My Worst Moment Was Day I Dreamt About.. by Viking007(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Breaks my heart whenever her news is on front page. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix Of Ibadan Flood / Ibadan Flood In Pictures / Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.