Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West (2003 Views)

Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Lagos apc 70% pdp 30%
Ondo apc 70% pdp 30%
Osun Apc 60% pdp 40%
Ekiti apc 50% pdp 50%
Oyo apc 65% pdp 35%
Ogun apc 65% pdp 35%

Kwara pdp 60% apc 40%
Benue pdp 60% apc 40%
Kogi apc 60% pdp 40%
Nasarawa apc 55 pdp 45
Niger apc 80% pdp 20%
Plateau pdp 55% apc 45%
Abuja apc 40% pdp 30% apga 30%

2 Likes

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by 360great(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2018
And how did u come up with these statistics.
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by DogmaNation: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari the terrorist should free our christain girl!

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by deboysben(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Op why not find something doing than all these fallacy permutations of yours.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by mercenary: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Immediately I checked his signature I knew it was a lifeless post...

This OP should go get a life

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
mercenary:

Please,the intelligent thing to do is to make intelligent comments or ignore the thread.its not by force to comment.all the posts here are from people not robots.learn how to behave in public

3 Likes

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
mercenary:

Please,the intelligent thing to do is to make intelligent comments or ignore the thread.its not by force to comment.all the posts here are from people not robots.learn how to behave in public.
deboysben:
Op why not find something doing than all these fallacy permutations of yours.
Prove it a fallacy by dropping a superior analysis
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by mercenary: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Please,the intelligent thing to do is to make intelligent comments or ignore the thread.its not by force to comment.all the posts here are from people not robots.learn how to behave in public.
Look boy! It is my duty to shame people that choose this platform to display their ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
mercenary:
Look boy! It is my duty to shame people that choose this platform to display their ignorance and stupidity.
Child your a real pdp mercenary

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by zlantanfan: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Perfectly spot on but you are generous to pdp in fct, pdp would pick 40% in Lagos though

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by slivertongue: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fair. i guess dis is 4national election. if so rework fct, plateau &kogi up 4pdp, nasarawa 4apc
SW out of my purview
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
slivertongue:
Fair. i guess dis is 4national election. if so rework fct, plateau &kogi up 4pdp, nasarawa 4apc
SW out of my purview
No,its generous enough.incumbent presidents usually win abuja just like nasarawa.apga has overtaken pdp in abuja as the main opposition.in kogi,yahaya wont be having guber polls by february so he will deliver for buhari.you saw an example during the rerun poll in lokoja weeks ago.i can only add 5 percent for pdp in plateau

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by tuniski: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

No,its generous enough.incumbent presidents usually win abuja just like nasarawa.apga has overtaken pdp in abuja as the main opposition.in kogi,yahaya wont be having guber polls by february so he will deliver for buhari.you saw an example during the rerun poll in lokoja weeks ago.i can only add 5 percent for pdp in plateau
Are you conversant with abuja at all? PDP will thrash buhari in the FCT. That is my base. We are sending buhari back to daura.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
As far as PDP is presenting a Northerner with a SW VP,APC is a goner,SE and SS block votes for PDP would determine the election
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by slivertongue: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
i meant luk @oda factors(rewok)i didnt say allocate.do u live in FCT?if yes,u sud know d level of misery,povety&unemplmt
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by MrPolitics: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
360great:
And how did u come up with these statistics

By sitting in his room and thinking of ways to make Buhari look good. No research whatsoever. He's a BMC member.
You can't expect much from them
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by deboysben(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Prove it a fallacy by dropping a superior analysis
it's too early to call

Stay cool cos revolution is coming
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
tuniski:

Are you conversant with abuja at all? PDP will thrash buhari in the FCT. That is my base. We are sending buhari back to daura.
You have started again.i thought we ended this long ago? Has pdp ever won abuja by a landslide? During the abj council polls,what did pdp win

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
MrPolitics:

By sitting in his room and thinking of ways to make Buhari look good. No research whatsoever. He's a BMC member.
You can't expect much from them
Ya while you PDP have brought zilch

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
slivertongue:
i meant luk @oda factors(rewok)i didnt say allocate.do u live in FCT?if yes,u sud know d level of misery,povety&unemplmt
State the factors and rework it yourself
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
deboysben:
it's too early to call

Stay cool cos revolution is coming
Your a real novice.as of january 2014,apc was set to defeat pdp.most of you pdp thugs started following current affairs recently

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by deboysben(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Your a real novice.as of january 2014,apc was set to defeat pdp.most of you pdp thugs started following current affairs recently
that you love apc/buhari doesn't mean all these fallacy permutations of yours is what really on ground.

Mr don't just stay in your hole and be screwing trash to suit your demigod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by tuniski: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

You have started again.i thought we ended this long ago? Has pdp ever won abuja by a landslide? During the abj council polls,what did pdp win
Leave council polls abegi .PDP will thrash buhari/apc on february 16th in abuja.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
tuniski:

Leave council polls abegi .PDP will thrash buhari/apc on february 16th in abuja.
So i should leave council polls which are a pointer because it doesnt favour you? Which points do you have to prove that pdp will win? You go soon receive beating publicly for this your wild and infuriating claims.seems your mentally indisposed

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
deboysben:
that you love apc/buhari doesn't mean all these fallacy permutations of yours is what really on ground.

Mr don't just stay in your hole and be screwing trash to suit your demigod
But your the one spewing thrash.according to your moniker,your really a boy

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by tuniski: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

So i should leave council polls which are a pointer because it doesnt favour you? Which points do you have to prove that pdp will win? You go soon receive beating publicly for this your wild and infuriating claims.seems your mentally indisposed
Oh when will you be serious sef. So you take Council polls seriously chai.
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by deboysben(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

But your the one spewing thrash.according to your moniker,your really a boy
Senatordave indeed

You no Sabi politics
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
tuniski:

Oh when will you be serious sef. So you take Council polls seriously chai.
Are you forgetting that fct council polls are conducted by inec directly without any form of interference? Out of 6 councils,apc won 4 apga two.you have exposed your limited politique again

1 Like

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In North Central And South West by senatordave1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
deboysben:
Senatordave indeed

You no Sabi politics
The little i sabi pass your entire brain mb

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself / BREAKING!! Mrs Buhari Snubs Mrs Akpabio In Uyo As Ex First Lady Sparks Security / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.