Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. (733 Views)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. by healthyfamily16(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Teebillz: Show Me the Evidence that tiwa is having an affair with wiskid

Tiwa savage ex husband has come out on instagram to brag that Tiwa Savage and Wizzy is not having an affair.

” Weather you like it or not Ayo is my lil bro and he knows not to cross me on blood gang. We don’t play that shit on 400 blocks! That’s my lil n**ga and is big hommie sauce kid aka Sinzu guaranteed me on the lil hommie even though he’s my blood and Mr Capable Banky W is my blood

I’m just saying this to the general public that tends to come at me on some disrespectful Sh*t!!!! For your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! Your opinion on her and my lil bro #Wiz is bullshit! Don Jazzy will never allow that!!!! Tiwa gets mad me on my own P but she will never put me down like on Jamil#!!!!! So F**K your opinion @tiwasavage @wizkidayo keep giving us that ����Musically ..... it’s all #EntertainmentandStyle show me your evidence that Tiwa f**ked Wiz.... f**k all that modest shit!!!!! I love you T!
http://okoroblog.com/teebillz-show-me-the-evidence-that-tiwa-is-having-an-affair-with-wiskid/
Re: Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. by MEDICALEX: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
tiwa is no more your wife so just stay clear
Re: Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. by MEDICALEX: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
ok shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. by MEDICALEX: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. by Nnejijohn: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
shocked shocked cool Abeg tiwa has moved on
Re: Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. by NaijaCelebNews: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Loool
Re: Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. by MEDICALEX: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
so funny shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teebillz: Show Me The Evidence That Tiwa Is Having An Affair With Wiskid. by Nnejijohn: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2018

Queen Ebbah Blessing(most Elegant Girl In Nigeria 2017) Releases New Pictures / Chris Attoh Marries Betty Jennifer, 13 Months After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Stop Praying For Marriages , Daddy Freeze Tells Nathaniel Bassey (video