Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees (14559 Views)

Correct Nigeria’s False Depositions In UK Court’ — Adoke Tackles Malami Over JP / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by Villagechief1: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
ndi ohi
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by Yankee101: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Malami and fees
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by lasmile(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Abacha's Loot -

Same Abacha PMB said is his favorite head of state. PMB greatest problem is technical know-how in governance and policy making.
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by yaki84: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
u won't sew seunmsg in this thread.
corrinthians nko. abi n yarimo or sarrki. them dey villa
twah......

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by Asekhamhe1: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Swizz biko make una hold the money first this people never no Watin them wan use am do
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by luizpippo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Next time assume that _goodmuyis is more intelligent than you expect

And you that read it could not see the quoted below
CC: naijapips04:

You are obviously very confused .
Someone said he only demanded to 5% and nothing else, he even queried the idea of getting other lawyers to do what was already done, yet you prefer to quote a Malami who bandies an imaginary 15% to 30% story
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Some people will still tell us that Buhari is not stealing from the Nigerian treasury. All these approvals to pay dubious money, does he sign them in his sleep?

His chief-law-officer, his finance minister, his chief of staff, revenue (tax) boss, his closest aides and half of his ministers are career-thieves. 'Show me your friends (and associates) and I will tell you who you are', says the adage.
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by FarahAideed: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buhari will go down as the worst crook in Nigerian history

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by shugabasbn: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
This Malami of a man, is one of the reasons I can't support Buhari

If u know u know
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
My heart bleeds, really. Not because I'm surprised at all by these developments, but because it was obviously going to happen. From Day 1. We shouted and shouted about the impending doom to warn Nigerians.

Yet so many bastards believed in this animal called Buhari. Because they said Jonathan was corrupt and was this and that. Look at your lives now.

My rage is uncontrollable, but I'm only consoled by the selfish relief that me and my immediate family are immune from the fate that is befalling and will befall majority of useless Nigerians that voted for this idiot called Buhari.
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by basadenet: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
it is part of change now
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by sagaxity(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Saint Malami..
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by grandstar(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
We're these things not in writing? If they were not, then there's something fishy here.

A world class lawyer like Monfrini should know this.
Re: Abacha Loot: Swiss Lawyer Tackles Malami Over Dubious N7bn Legal Fees by CioAngels(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2018
GoodMuyis:
The lawyer is a crook, How can he the demand a whole 30%, that is ridiculous
Which lawyer is the crook, hope you mean Malami the thief? Obviously not Mr Monfrini.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Justifies Air Strikes On 20 Borno Fishermen, Labels Them Terrorists / Uzodimma To Name Sponsors Of Insecurity In Imo Tomorrow / 20,000 PDP Members Join APC In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.