Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija (23613 Views)

Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Vicdayz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ex- BBNaija house mates, Iheme Faith Uloma popularly known as Ifu Ennada feels sober, as she took to social media to laments how she lost her friends and not able to see her parents since she left the house.

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaija-i-have-only-seen-my-parents.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Vicdayz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
eeyah... pele cool

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by obaataaokpaewu: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
We dey see the work?
I don't really blame her, I only blame the bloggers that stalk them and the mods that usual encourage the stalkers

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by itspzpics(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chaii

Checkout New adorable Makeup photos of Annie Idibia >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-new-adorable-makeup-photos-annie-idibia/
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Segunade10: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tekno's Wife Disgrace Tiwa Savage After Wizkid Dumped Her In Dance Competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aulkGwirT8

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage On a Date Rock Wedding Suit - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic-w5hvN7qs
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Shortyy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please check my signature.
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by nabegibeg: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Vicdayz:
Ex- BBNaija house mates, Iheme Faith Uloma popularly known as Ifu Ennada feels sober, as she took to social media to laments how she lost her friends and not able to see her parents since she left the house.

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaija-i-have-only-seen-my-parents.html

dem force you

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Waletomisin(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
You’re kidding us right ?

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by miqos02(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sorri
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by BullionVan111: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Which work is she even talking about

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Shortyy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please check my signature
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by sommyfred(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
sorry for your loss that all i av to say
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by BigbamoAYO(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oma Se O
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Hidentity(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tell this to them, not social media.

14 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by etinanguy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pls let's gather here and fry our menses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Mizk(f): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Do you work in an airport or you can't just tell them directly? Anything to trend

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
How he take affect us na angry
Abeg make una gemme Linda gist instead of this one o
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by bedspread: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
20 Friends will not walk together in 20 years..

Just Ensure what keeps u busy is not Evil or Unrighteous

6 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Topaz08(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Level don change be that.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Das77herbal: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by OCTAVO: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
cool
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
BullionVan111:
Which work is she even talking about

Exactly my first thought

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
And we should fry beans.
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by talktonase(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
The price u pay for fame

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by timmolahlah: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
WORK indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by pnwaobia: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
where is she working?

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by famzynet: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by BruncleZuma: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Please check my signature.
Why?

[img]https://i./1Zdg.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by ladyF(f): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Forget all this talk. Truth is we make out time for people that we feel are important to us. Me sef, I use this her excuse sometimes. cheesy

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by Felixalex(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Work grin grin grin grin

Just reminded me of Julius Agwu's song...

Everybody show ur handwork, plenty plenty de for naija

So which one be her work wey she never show us? Abi na Secret Service?

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Loses The Friends She Had Before BBNaija by BruncleZuma: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
ladyF:
grin
You still dey sell grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone / Paul Okoye's Baby's Mother Stuck In London Hospital Over Unpaid Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.