Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice (26702 Views)

Gbemisola Saraki: Why Nigeria Is Linking Niger, Landlocked Countries With Rail / Saraki: Why Buhari Has No Integrity / Saraki: Why Buhari Should Release Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by yerobiukini(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
smileysum one shuld wake saraki frm his dream na
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by Horlufemi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
Saraki is the most brilliant politician in Nigeria

You have brain.

Brain
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by kabillionaire(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sen. Saraki will make a good President.
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by Meti99(m): 2:12am On Sep 11, 2018
ABSAO:
please, someone close to Saraki should advice him not to run for presidency. He can never be Nigeria president!

Are you God or are you Nigerian people?
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by Asu015(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibors:
Though all contestants on the platform of PDP and APC are one and the same looters and they will not allow the likes of Moghalu who ought to be President to even win his Ward.
We will choose the better evil.
Saraki, is the better evil.
Instead of choosing least evil u re choosing better evil ,someone who will steal ur future nd ur children's.........buhari is d only hope Nigerians hv
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by AnanseK(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibors:

All baseless allegations like the one that he spent 3 years fighting.
Please dear don't expose yourself as a zombie.

Have him at your peril. You have the choice
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by Bibors(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2018
Asu015:
Instead of choosing least evil u re choosing better evil ,someone who will steal ur future nd ur children's.........buhari is d only hope Nigerians hv

Zombie spotted.
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by Asu015(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Bibors:

Zombie spotted.
person dey gv u sense u dey reject,u must be allergic
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by Bibors(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Asu015:
person dey gv u sense u dey reject,u must be allergic

Sense is telling Nigerians that Buhari who has buried Nigeria is the ONLY hope.

You must be part of his kitchen cabinet
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by Lakenzie: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
gen2briz:

Pls help me check of kanu and other pensioners has been paid back from the metamorphosis

its JJ okocha and he's has been paid. other depositor's fund has been sorted via ndic. you can verify the fact v
Re: Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice by SternProphet: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
This guy is a THIEF. Any Nigerian politician who uses the phrase "rule of law" all the time simply means delayed prosecution, legal tricks are morally acceptable for "big men" but nothing of course for the poir.

"Rule of law", this shameless coward held kangaroo hearings to confirm the EFCC chief who was investigating more than half of the Senate members and non of them recused themselves as "interested parties". That is all the respect they have for a country that has given them far more than other citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Saraki’s Gamble Fails, APC Chiefs Insist On CCT Trial / Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.