Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Watch Out For Opportunities! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Watch Out For Opportunities! (327 Views)

Join A Whatsapp Group For Opportunities - Youth Opportunities Hub Forum / How To Position Yourself For Opportunities During & After Covid-19 Lockdown / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For Opportunities! by Hegela(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
One day I visited a family, on getting to their door, I knocked and waited. One of the children of the house came to the door, saw me and then happily ran back inside! I was amazed because she ought to have opened the door for me to come in, but she was carried away with the excitement of seeing me that she missed opening the door for me!

So many times, we keep praying and trusting God for a breakthrough, miracle or opportunity and when they finally come, we either do not notice them at all or we are too sentimental to quickly bank on them right away!

You see, there was a reason God admonished us to 'watch and pray'! That is majorly because He wants you to see the answers when He sends them forth! Truth is, the answers to so many of our prayers are just right in front of us, but we do not see them - our eyes are closed!

Beloved, in what ways are your eyes closed? In what ways are you blinded to the opportunities that are lurking around you? In what ways have you abandoned an offer because it seemed too small? Maybe the opportunity did not come in the colour and size you had hoped for! Or just maybe it was your ego at work!

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, but you would never notice it unless your eyes are opened! Your period of waiting ought to have ended, but your eyes are still closed!

You prayed for a job but rejected the 50,000 naira monthly offer that firm gave you because it was too small!
You have asked God for a husband, but the brother that came didn't show up in a car or maybe he was just too short for your liking!
You've trusted God for a breakthrough in ministry, but only the prayer department of a local church kept inviting you to minister during their retreat!
You're trusting God for a business opportunity and selling akara balls kept popping up in your mind and heart, but how can a first class graduate sell akara sef?

Beloved, make up your mind today that you will be sensitive to all opportunities God brings your way! Tell yourself that, your ego or pride will not deprive you of your blessings! Open your eyes and see the great doors God has opened already, and step into them!

'Never again will any opportunity pass me by' - let this be your resolve henceforth!

I call you blessed beyond limits! God's grace will continually speak for you! God's mercy will intervene in that situation and grant you victory at last in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless you excessively!

PS:
If you'll like to receive Jesus into your life please say this prayer: "Father I acknowledge that I am a sinner, that Jesus died for me, and that You raised Him from the dead. Father please forgive me. I accept Jesus today as my Lord and my Savior. Amen!

#AlegehPrince
#TheSage!

(1) (Reply)

UI/UX Designer Needed At Emplug Limited 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Vacancy For Sales Manager In Osun / Tables Do Turn. No Condition Is Permanent In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.