Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

#bbnaija: Style Doctor Educates Critics Of Bambam’s AMVCA Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Style Doctor Educates Critics Of Bambam’s AMVCA Dress (592 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Style Doctor Educates Critics Of Bambam’s AMVCA Dress by vickayo: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
@gistvic.com

The Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2018 has come and gone however, the debate on who wore what and why they shouldn’t have worn lingers.

Uche Nnaji, the founder of “OUCH”, a fashion powerhouse which prides on having a global perspective but with an unwavering passion for Nigerian platforms, taken to social media to educates critics of BamBam’s AMVCA dress

He wrote;
"So the AMVCA 18 has come and gone but the debate on who WORE what and WHY they shouldn’t have worn lingers.
As much as I tried all week not to get into this mix,my inner SARTORIALness couldn’t help but notice how the young maiden called Bam Bam was daily ridiculed for choice of outfit to the awards.
Essentially , there exist certain key ELEMENTS that determines a persons ability to dress well and top at that list is UNDERSTANDING YOUR BODY TYPE.An individuals understanding of this ultimately helps in mapping out clothings that perfectly fit the OUTLINE lines of your body .
Sartorially speaking , the lady called Bam Bam falls under the Body-Shape called The RECTANGLE. This is a Body Type similar to the HOURGLASS but only without a defined WAITLINE like the Coke Bottle Body-Type . And the best assets for her Body-Type are the Arms and Legs.
BEST style of clothes for her Body -Shape are Sleeveless-Layered TOPS and A-Line skirts. But as much as it is not advisable for such body type to wear overbearing /busy buttoms like she choose to go with , she nevertheless appeared comfortable in them and carried the outfit with such gait synonymous with Grecian goddesses, which again counted as a PLUS for her because COMFORT is also another KEY ELEMENT in dressing RIGHT.
Again the fact that she kept her NECKLINE as Simply and also holding the her Hair and allowing her SHOULDERS to be GREAT was also a PLUS.
So concerning this outfit she wore to the AMVCA18, From a professional viewpoint I SCORE her 8/10 because not only was the outfit channeling her CREATIVE /SPORTY Style -Personality (ofcourse with the help of her DESIGNER and STYLIST whom I think did a fab job) the outfit was FIRST every inch appropriate for the EVENT and with the choice of turquoise flattering her SKIN TYPE and most importantly sitting perfectly on her fragile RECTANGULAR Body-Shape. .
Finally , t’s fine to disagree with my analysis as long long as you present a SUPERIOR argument with FACTs and not FEELings. Because as Alibaba would always say “Afteral Wetin I know se"
BamBam took to her Instagram page, reposted and wrote;
"The giraffe has spoken , sadly the tortoise cannot see what he sees. Thanks StyleDoctor @uchennaji"

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaija-style-doctor-educates-critics.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Style Doctor Educates Critics Of Bambam’s AMVCA Dress by vickayo: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
cool
Re: #bbnaija: Style Doctor Educates Critics Of Bambam’s AMVCA Dress by itspzpics(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Isok we don' hear
Re: #bbnaija: Style Doctor Educates Critics Of Bambam’s AMVCA Dress by sholatem(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
May be he's d designer of d cloth or has connection with designer,truth need to be told,d cloth no fit her joor cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Style Doctor Educates Critics Of Bambam’s AMVCA Dress by goldbim(f): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
How does it change the fact that she wore feathers? lipsrsealed
Re: #bbnaija: Style Doctor Educates Critics Of Bambam’s AMVCA Dress by TimiRume(f): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
The dress soothes her just fine. We are not used to seeing this type of design hence the negative reactions.

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Gave UP Fame For Normal Job / "I Can Paint For 3 Days Without Sleeping" - Broda Shaggi Shares Story At UNILAG / Actor Yul Edochie Pulls Out Of 2019 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.