Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) (14440 Views)

Protest At National Assembly For El-Rufai’s Ministerial Disqualification (Pix) / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by ifko: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
APC the most useless party i had ever seen, They know people will criticize the hike price of therir party aspirants form and decided to be purchasing forms through different groups. Okorocha too purchase his senatorial district form through one mumu group. God will judge all of you, we are not fools

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by gurunlocker: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buy form yourself, give some group to present it to you to deceive the gullible...

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by noeloge82(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Election time

This is very funny in Nigeria every election new strategy last time 2014 it was both known and unknown groups endorsement later governors stated eating roasted corn, cutting kpomo, eating fried plantains now 2018 it's form buying even when the gladiators will give out the money to the group they will just gather together and say they are buying the form but one thing is certain if Election 2018 is free We will begin to see d popularity of these recipient of forms.

Let's vote not fight

1 Like

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by Oolawepo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
ijustdey:
Representatives of the Association of Cattle Sellers, Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN), NATO, Sheikh Gumi Market Association, among others, have purchased the expression of interest form and nomination form for Nasir el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State, as part of efforts to support his re-election bid.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/10/breaking-cattle-sellers-and-co-buy-election-forms-el-rufai

Deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by Gkemz: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
2truthfulguy:
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.

Go get a life and stop scamming people.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by morisnewrain(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Not surprise, he once pay them to stop killing Southern Kaduna Christians ....
Can't you comprehend? The cattle seller meaning oni maalu in Yoruba. Not the killers as you think. Read in the line
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by tunary(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
gen2briz:
New trend in town... People buying forms for politicians
Because of personal gains
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by morisnewrain(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

These are the killers Elrufai said he gave money so that they will stop killing Christians in Southern Kaduna.
These are the market people. The cattle sellers not cattle herders.
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by oshe11: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
9japrof:
Nigeria the most follish electorates on planet earth, your political elites oppress and enjoy luxury from your sweat and you still use the little you have to buy forms for them to continue the oppression.

A country that votes along religious and ethic lines can never be right
Lol....

You too funny....

People when El rufia, Buhari, etc give money in other to act as the persons that bought the form nai U dey believe?
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by SirLakes: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
These people are just deceiving themselves

They only want people to believe or assume that they don't have stolen public funds with them.

So questions like where did they get the millions from won't arise.

Thunder scatter una
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by SirLakes: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

You too funny....

People when El rufia, Buhari, etc give money in other to act as the persons that bought the form nai U dey believe?

You dey mind d guy, he no sabi as e dey go

Naija politicians are crooks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by Sleekfingers: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
jamaicabakare:
Nigeria and rubbish political gimmicks.

You are right jare..who are they fooling.. Yeye politicians full this country

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by hopexter(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
See hungry Nigerians busy breaking their savings to buy forms for already wealthy Politicians undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by 2truthfulguy: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gkemz:

Go get a life and stop scamming people.

NOOOOO. ain't no scammer but ain't wnna be scammed
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by 9japrof(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

You too funny....

Bros i choose not to believe that, politically we are so daft in this country.

During the build up to the last elections, people contributed so much, when i mean people, i mean real poor people that would never benefit directly from this government, they were donating as small as 100 and 200 naira, peasants that could barely feed but were takeing the little they had to give to their oppressor, have their life been made better? I doubt because all the essentials of living have either doubled or tripled in price.

A story came up online on someone who was willing to support buharis nomination with 50,000 naira. Imagine poor man that i dont know how he survives is giving money to a former army general, head of state, former PTDF chairman, President of the federal republic, and father inlaw to one of the richest oil magnate in nigeria(Idimis) and he claims not to have 45 million to buy form.

A man who could afford to train his wards in U.K, his son affording to buy power bikes worth a reported 40 million and some idiots would come here to tell me they are contributing to buy form for him, how daft could they be?

This naija tire me walahi

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by afbstrategies: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
It's becoming increasingly difficult for this Country to progress. We are now in the silly season of groups buying nomination forms for politicians and you wonder what INEC and the judiciary are doing about this nonsense. This madness is unthinkable in US or Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Choose wisely.

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by Roger3D(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nbote:
Seriously dis new APC scam trend is already becoming stale... Let dem kip fooling demselves and laundering their image to make demselves feel gud
My guy APC are sure winning this election in spite of social media rants. You sef Do you even have a PVC? Those almajiris in Kano and kaduna will make Buhari president while you continue to wail endlessly on the Internet

cc LZAA

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by Abbesuper123(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
SMH
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by Stevewonder004(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
My people,,,,,,,, who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by raymytech1: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
White board animation, webdesign check my signature for contact
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by LZAA: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
Roger3D:
My guy APC are sure winning this election in spite of social media rants. You sef Do you even have a PVC? Those almajiris in Kano and kaduna will make Buhari president while you continue to wail endlessly on the Internet

cc LZAA

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
No b only NATO na ECOWAS and ECOMOG

1 Like

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by ofuonyebi: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
very soon...El-Rufai...will have a case filed against him at the supreme court...for being the sponsor of the fulani herdsmen...killing nigerians!!
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by viceddy95(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
After paying them millions of naira to keep on killing the people of southern kaduna...this is how to show appreciation to him by purchasing governor's form for him.....they did well..
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by Dollabiz: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
And who will buy nomination form for me since I’m not too young to run and i have not stolen a dime from gov coffers ...disguised politicians cow and meat sellers now buying forms for them
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by precious1967(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Herdsmen!
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
The zoo is playing her last card....

people now buying form for politicians....the new stupid trend they know their gullible citizens will put into consideration when voting

Zoo is falling
Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Firefire:
see the next fraudulent dimention introduced by the LIFELESS cow. undecided

You mean TERRORISTS BUYING FORM FOR TERRORISTS?

FEAR NORTH!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by collinsprince: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2018
ijustdey:
Representatives of the Association of Cattle Sellers, Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN), NATO, Sheikh Gumi Market Association, among others, have purchased the expression of interest form and nomination form for Nasir el-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State, as part of efforts to support his re-election bid.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/10/breaking-cattle-sellers-and-co-buy-election-forms-el-rufai

real sponsor of fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Buhari, Atiku, Sowore & Moghalu To Participate In Townhall Meeting. / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.