Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine (48917 Views)

Beverly Osu Slammed For Smoking Cigarette As A Nun On Magazine Cover / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by Adakintroy: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
It's official we are in perilous times. Seeing we can no longer tell what is I'mmoral or not.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by omoiyalayi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
I dare her to wear hijab with that cigarette if those terrorist will not come after her

All he'll will let loose

And they say Islam is a religion of peace

Smh
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by chiomaixora: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
PLAY BOY

“Damn! Damn!” he muttered beneath his breath. His eyes roamed over her light purple shirt that revealed a swell of fair cleavage. Her short high-waist black skirt clinched at her waist and accentuated her wide hips, magnifying her curves. Her hair was long and black. He looked up from her hips to her breasts. The well rounded breasts were straining against her fabric, threatening to spill from the shirt. His eyes rose to her neck, then to her mouth. Those small, rosy lips stretched into a smile. He looked up to her eyes.

“Did I pass the assessment, Jerry?” she said,smiling. Her immaculate teeth shone like pieces of ivory crystals.

Jerry sucked in breath.

“Zainab!” He whispered.

Memories came crashing in the fury of waves. He saw Zainab wriggling beneath his sheets. Then, he saw her going down on his dick, licking and teasing. He saw her riding up and down his swollen shaft. Her cries bouncing across the walls of the cabin as the boat swerved gently to the rhythm of the sea.

To complete this story and read other interesting stories, please click the link below

https://organicarticle.com/2018/09/10/play-boy/

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by Lalaska(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
This one still dey? looking for relevance
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by dokie: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Why is no one talking about the audacity of the publishers
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by Motion123(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Try that with the religion of "peace" and see
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by lekanation(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Catholics are not like MUMURIC.
Catholics are they not Christians and also Jehovah witness. you people are divided. I don't even think you know what you're all doing. Muslims are one. we don't discriminate
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2018
lekanation:
Catholics are they not Christians and also Jehovah witness. you people are divided. I don't even think you know what you're all doing. Muslims are one. we don't discriminate

You kidnap little Christian girls and rape them, your terrorist activities are notorious all over the world, you are backward, illiterate, violent, unruly, unprogressive, unwelcome and unwanted wherever you go, so yes I agree with you: MUDSLIMES are in a class of their own.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by povicky1(m): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2018
mrtruthful:
I hate Christianity because of the useless Christians that makeup the religion. No respect for the religion!This is not possible in islam. A bastard dressed as a Nun

Oga you know nothing about Christianity. Keep kwayet there ��
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by Kehinderichard(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Why not try it on hijab and see what happens...I pray we don't exhaust God's grace over our lives. Jesus is merciful
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by Godmademan(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2018
Benekruku:
And someone will say Ogbono soup is more delicious than Okro soup.

Ogbono can "Never" be in the league of Okro soup.

When Okro is garnished with the right extras, Ogbono will be learning work .

Even in terms of nutrition benefit, Okro soup still tops the league.

It's no doubt Ogbono soup is just chasing shadows. It can compete with Egusi or Okazi, but not Okro soup

They are not mates
okro better than ogbono?Bros i hail o..
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by stevedre: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Have you ever tasted Ogbono mixed with Okro? These two are always competing but when they finally put their difference asides and cooperates eh! Oboy.

Wish the Igbos and Yorubas can unite like your mixed soup, the results will be mind blowing. grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by stevedre: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2018
dokie:
Why is no one talking about the audacity of the publishers

I feel you and that is what they want but nop, we ain't making them famous by talking about them so let them enjoy their fake 1 hour fame.
Trust me before the end of today this trash would have been deleted to the recycle bin of our brains and they all would be back to where they started from.
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by lekanation(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

You kidnap little Christian girls and rape them, your terrorist activities are notorious all over the world, you are backward, illiterate, violent, unruly, unprogressive, unwelcome and unwanted wherever you go, so yes I agree with you: MUDSLIMES are in a class of their own.
name the Muslim girl kidnapped and raped by a Muslim.. Pastors are known for having sex with members of the church. one even impregnated 6members. meanwhile your level of senselessness, hopelessness, haplessness and worthlessness is greater than infinity
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by cheeyoma: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2018
This is so so offensive. She didn't have to use this outfit.
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
lekanation:
name the Muslim girl kidnapped and raped by a Muslim.. Pastors are known for having sex with members of the church. one even impregnated 6members. meanwhile your level of senselessness, hopelessness, haplessness and worthlessness is greater than infinity

You want me to name and shame MUDSLIME sluts who have been fingered by Imams? Okay o, challenge accepted. You see, I have absolutely no problem with MUDSLIME ON MUDSLIME mindlessness, since a lack of intelligence is one of the defining features of ISLIME. You guys can carry on killing, maming and raping yourselves, but when you turn your attentions to Christians, you'll have problems with people like me. You're probably angry because until I replied your comment, no one on this forum knew of your pathetic, ugly as fvck, existence till you started forcing your quest for attention down my throat to seek recognition. Well, you finally got my attention. Are you satisfied now, pendejo?

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by Papasland21: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nobody mocks a living God and go scot free.
Note this, she will surely pay for this stupidity. The time I cannot say because He do things at his own time.
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by lekanation(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

You want me to name and shame MUDSLIME sluts who have been fingered by Imams? Okay o, challenge accepted. You see, I have absolutely no problem with MUDSLIME ON MUDSLIME mindlessness, since a lack of intelligence is one of the defining features of ISLIME. You guys can carry on killing, maming and raping yourselves, but when you turn your attentions to Christians, you'll have problems with people like me. You're probably angry because until I replied your comment, no one on this forum knew of your pathetic, ugly as fvck, existence till you started forcing your quest for attention down my throat to seek recognition. Well, you finally got my attention. Are you satisfied now, pendejo?
you're a fool for posting such.. read about how pastors are destroying the lives of children all over Nigeria

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by lekanation(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by lekanation(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

I thought you had sense but it's just there on your neck for decoration bro.. past-tors or capacitors are milking you fools dry. extorting you by the means of tithes and you think that's not one of the greatest of all sins. Jesus is collecting tithes where is the money wired to .. using big cars while his followers cannot afford to buy ordinary bicycle. your foolishness is great and higher than Mount Everest

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by Mryacks: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
JennyJuggs:
I'm not a Catholic but I find this offensive.

Highly. This is not nice at all

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
lekanation:
I thought you had sense but it's just there on your neck for decoration bro.. past-tors or capacitors are milking you fools dry. extorting you by the means of tithes and you think that's not one of the greatest of all sins. Jesus is collecting tithes where is the money wired to .. using big cars while his followers cannot afford to buy ordinary bicycle. your foolishness is great and higher than Mount Everest

grin grin We give freely to our Pastors because we can AFFORD to. We are not the ones begging for money in the streets like you MUDSLIMES now wink Or would you rather we give our money to MUDSLIME beggars? Is that why you're so angry with me? Is it because you're hungry? Would you like me to feed you and your family? I regularly give charity to MUDSLIME beggars, so feeding you wouldn't be a problem for me grin For once focus on the issue at hand. It's not about my Pastor's Private Jet or his Big Car. It's about your wretchedness and your inability to acquit yourself as a human being.

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
lekanation:
you're a fool for posting such.. read about how pastors are destroying the lives of children all over Nigeria

grin grin Read about one fake sex maniac Arabian "prophet" who has been using women as sex objects for over 1400 years grin grin grin

Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by lekanation(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

grin grin We give freely to our Pastors because we can AFFORD to. We are not the ones begging for money in the streets like you MUDSLIMES now wink Or would you rather we give our money to MUDSLIME beggars? Is that why you're so angry with me? Is it because you're hungry? Would you like me to feed you and your family? I regularly give charity to MUDSLIME beggars, so feeding you wouldn't be a problem for me grin For once focus on the issue at hand. It's not about my Pastor's Private Jet or his Big Car. It's about your wretchedness and your inability to acquit yourself as a human being.

Saudi Arabia is poor Malaysia? Qatar, Kuwait? Brunei Darussalam? United Arab Emirates, Oman, turkey, Bahrain, Muslims are the richest in the world. we give out only to the poor and not useless pastors.
Re: Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
lekanation:
Saudi Arabia is poor Malaysia? Qatar, Kuwait? Brunei Darussalam? United Arab Emirates, Oman, turkey, Bahrain, Muslims are the richest in the world. we give out only to the poor and not useless pastors.

Lol grin grin grin Keep deceiving yourself. All those Arab countries only make up 20% of the global MUDSLIME POPULATION.

The remaining 80% is made up of people like YOU, Olalekan and your brothers in poverty who live in aboki land grin grin grin.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers / “My Ex Is A Fool” – DJ Cuppy Declares / Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.