Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Slain Ugandan Police Chief Predicted His Own Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Slain Ugandan Police Chief Predicted His Own Death (395 Views)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Fakes His Own Death In UK In Order To Claim £150,000 Payout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Slain Ugandan Police Chief Predicted His Own Death by Mophasa(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
It has emerged that slain former ugandan police commander, Muhammad Kirumira, who was gunned down on Saturday, September 8, had predicted his own death.

The vocal and beloved police boss had told his countrymen he was not afraid of death and was not going to drop or slow down his aggressive push for reforms in Uganda's police force despite receiving death threats.

In an interview he had in January 2018 with NTV Uganda, Kirumira went as far as instructing his relatives and friends to bury his body at his home in Mpigi.

"If correcting the image of police requires some of us to be sacrificed, my burial place is Mpigi, that is where people can take my body," said the slain ex- police officer who was a close friend of Opposition MP Robert Kyagulanyi alias Bobi Wine.

The ex-police commander was gunned down at around 7pm on Saturday by masked attackers riding on a motorbike.

Ugandan authorities arrived at the scene of crime moments later but the assailants had already disappeared into thin air. The late Arua Municipality MP, Ibrahim Abiriga, was killed in the same manner.

Reacting to Kirumira's assassination, Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni promised to bring his killers to book.

The president was, however, badly heckled when he showed up at the scene of crime where the former top cop was murdered.

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/slain-ugandan-police-boss-predicted-his.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: How Slain Ugandan Police Chief Predicted His Own Death by ourkobo: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
RIP.
this earth isn't ours
no need to carry am for head
Re: How Slain Ugandan Police Chief Predicted His Own Death by dnawah(m): 1:14am On Sep 11, 2018
I think say i go see one old man with big belle o!e Come be this fine gallant young man.rip

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See A Mad Man With Live Snake,voters Card And More / Why Do We Still Practice Jungle Justice? / Father Rapes, Impregnates 13-year-old Daughter In Edo. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.