Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

All You Need To Know About The Online Saving Platform Called Piggybank.ng - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All You Need To Know About The Online Saving Platform Called Piggybank.ng (512 Views)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / Online Saving And Investment Platforms In Nigeria / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Online Saving Platform Called Piggybank.ng by kozamsi(f): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Growing up as a child in Nigeria, my mother bought a wooden box that had a tiny hole on top of it known as Kolo in Yoruba language and Piggy bank in English to teach us how to save. This box can’t be opened until the date you set for it because opening the box equals destroying the box. People from my generation can relate to this because we easily used this ox to save money for our new dress or bottle of cheap perfume. Fast forward to this age and time, the wooden box is gradually fading out and being replaced with fancy plastic shaped like a pig with a convenient opening that can be used to retrieve your money when you need it. Well, today, I have not come to take about this sort of piggy bank.
Piggy bank.ng is an online saving platform that helps you put away funds that you don’t want to touch easily. This online platform offers you a flexible saving option and encourages you to save daily, weekly or monthly. It is an effective means to manage your finances and achieve financial freedom as a young adult in a country like Nigeria where it seems like saving is almost impossible.
One interesting thing about this saving platform is that You can save towards a specific saving target and have your money locked down safely until the target date. For Instance, at the beginning of the year, I had the plan to take my Diploma in Public Relations but I wasn’t financially buoyant to take this step, I, however, remembered this online platform called Piggybank.ng and started saving towards the exams. I can boldly tell you that by the end of June, I had the complete money for my exams thanks to this platform. I achieved this using the AutoSave option that automatically deducts a certain amount of money from my bank account at the beginning of every month. Read my full story of how piggybank.ng helped me

Not only is the piggy bank.ng flexible and convenient, it is also safe to use as the platform is a subsidiary of United Bank of Africa so you can be assured that your money is resting in safe hands. As much as Piggybank does not have a banking licence (because it is not a bank) and CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) cannot regulate it, but it is still safe to use because it is an extension of a savings account with UBA. So if something happens to your money, UBA (United Bank of Nigeria) can be held accountable. Another juicy part o this online saving platform is that you can actually add your next of kin on your Piggybank account so that if anything happens, the next of kin can claim your money.
So here are a few things you need to know about Opening an account with Piggybank.ng;

To start saving on Piggybank.ng:

Create a free account with your name, email address and phone number
Your secure password is automatically sent to your email
Save your first N100. (Use a MasterCard or Visa from any bank in Nigeria).
Then set a convenient savings plan (AutoSave)
Using the Quick Save Option means that you would have to always come to the Dashboard to save an amount.

Details here: https://kozdiaries./2018/07/24/how-to-open-account-with-piggbank-ng/
You can also take a look at my story on their platform here https:///f2vBhY

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Get A Free 25$(9.5k) And A Master Card Now without any sweat / Give Away Currency Trading System That Will Return 50-100% Monthly / 12 Key Terms Limiting Foreign Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.