Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Null - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Null (617 Views)

Null / Null / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
-
Re: Null by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
-
Re: Null by lightwhite: 2:53am On Sep 11, 2018
DigitalDibia:
I know I'm not the only one dealing with these thoughts.

Can we talk about it?

I'm in the middle of a crisis personally.

Yes, I know this is the Religion section. I also know that I'm not the only person dealing with these thoughts that's hoping to find a way through it with Religion.

So, can we talk about something. Anything?
I know how you feel.

I feel the same way.

I read about other people's problems to cheer myself.... which is what led me to your thread.

And as usual, I feel better,

knowing I'm not the only one this boat is rocking.

1 Like

Re: Null by ihedinobi2: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
lightwhite:

I know how you feel.

I feel the same way.

I read about other people's problems to cheer myself.... which is what led me to your thread.

And as usual, I feel better,

knowing I'm not the only one this boat is rocking.

Hi, I got a notification for an email from you but unfortunately the email did not make it to my inbox. Please email me at jlk172003@yahoo.com.
Re: Null by ihedinobi2: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
@DigitalDibia, I'm a Christian and I believe that the Christian hope does offer a strong help with issues like this. I'm not a psychologist although I do have some knowledge of psychology. If you are okay with it, I would be happy to discuss the Gospel with you and perhaps see if that may help you.

1 Like

Re: Null by hopefulLandlord: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
DigitalDibia:
I know I'm not the only one dealing with these thoughts.

Can we talk about it?

Yes, I know this is the Religion section. I also know that I'm not the only person dealing with these thoughts that's hoping to find a way through it with Religion.

So, can we talk about something. Anything?

Talk to me bro, what are your interests? tell me something about yourself

1 Like

Re: Null by Lovelash: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
[uote author=DigitalDibia post=71079126]I know I'm not the only one dealing with these thoughts.

Can we talk about it?

So, can we talk about something. Anything?[/quote]Please read my blog lovelashblog.com.on write-ups on suicide or email me: nifemilash@gmail.com if you want us to chat. Please don't give up on yourself or life, stay strong.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Someone To Be Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dead? / Dealing With The Spirit Of Death And Hell / SEUN, Its Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.