Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

G Craig Lewis - EX Ministries: False Teachers Luring Women For Money And Fame! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / G Craig Lewis - EX Ministries: False Teachers Luring Women For Money And Fame! (545 Views)

Fruits You Should Be Looking Out For In True & False Teachers/Prophets/Brethrens / About The High Rate Of People Luring Others Into Sex / 7 Traits Of False Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G Craig Lewis - EX Ministries: False Teachers Luring Women For Money And Fame! by martinosi: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
EX Ministries: False Teachers Luring Women For Money and Fame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcx62bTt6KE

In my video Single Saved Content, I dealt with false teachers luring women and taking advantage of their situations and circumstance for finacial gain. They always target uncovered women because they know that they are usually unprotected and in need of advice. In this video, John Grey reverses the roles of wives and husband in a ploy to make women feel that they are to be coverings for weak men. This is not what the bible says.

The husband should be the covering (spiritual leader, provider, protector) of his wife and family! What John Grey said is so absurd and effiminant that Helen Keller should be able to see his agenda. But because society is pushing the woman above the man, and so many homes are set up this way, it's easy to fall for the lies that this man and many other fame loving preachers are telling. Get informed and believe the bible, not these apostate ministers.
Re: G Craig Lewis - EX Ministries: False Teachers Luring Women For Money And Fame! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
I'm familiar with several of G. Craig Lewis' older DVD series and they are very good.

This is so interesting that you mentioned this particular "pastor" though.
I was in a conversation with some folks a few days ago and they were talking about a show called "Greenleaf" on Oprah's network and then mentioned John Gray (who apparently...I guess...was featured on a show or his own show on OWN) and his "doctrine".
I was shocked (although I shouldn't be).
Even the folks who were telling me about it (and who aren't religious by any stretch of the imagination), knew that his "interpretation" was wrong.
It's really sad cause (yet again), it puts a negative, contradictory and confusing spotlight on Christianity.
Folks have to study the Word deeply (with the Holy Spirit's leading).

P.S. On the "Jezebel" spirit issue, I used to think that it only applied to "women", but men also can have the spirit...in terms of pride, arrogance and control. Dangerous spirit for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Come Up Hither / BREAKING: COZA RAPE: 5 Survivors Interviewed, 2 Published - Chude / Back To Pulpit-pastor COZA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.