Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How GTB Wants Me To Pay Double Amount For One ATM Card!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How GTB Wants Me To Pay Double Amount For One ATM Card!! (294 Views)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GTB Wants Me To Pay Double Amount For One ATM Card!! by philsbaba: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
***If you can't read this long epistle just look at the attached screen shots for clearer understanding***

I opened a gtb account while I was in my first year in the university In Ijebu ode, ogun state. That was around 2012. I got my ATM card then, I returned to lagos, I had my card transferred to their branch in ikotun Egbe. Right now my card is set to expire this month, I've been debited for it already. I was asked to pick it up at their branch in ijebu ode. I currently in Benin, Edo state. I went there today to ask for the ATM card to be transferred. The customer care agent told me I have to request for a new ATM card. That the old one has been forfeited unless I want to go to ijebu ode to pick it up.

They've already debited me oo. They want me to pay another money to collect another card again. I left

I spoke to their customer care agent online and he said the same thing.

They said the stupid new policy started operation in this month of setember.

I will share my chat with their online representative.

These banks that exploit us in the name of card maintenance and other frivolous charges, they want to exploit us again with Their stupid policies.

I will share the screen shots of my chats with the agent as proof.
Re: How GTB Wants Me To Pay Double Amount For One ATM Card!! by philsbaba: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Here are the screen shots

Re: How GTB Wants Me To Pay Double Amount For One ATM Card!! by RevenGeMission: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bank give you refund ??

You dey push your luck too far

If you want that card and you don't want to loose money , Go and pick it up in person otherwise your name is sorry

(1) (Reply)

‘I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies’ – Kunle Afolayan Drops Shocking Revela / Ras Kimono’s Wife, Efemena, Dies 3 Months After Husband’s Death / Singer Wizkid Drops Two New Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.