Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,958 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

An Impending Disaster We Need To Be Wary About!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Impending Disaster We Need To Be Wary About!!! (436 Views)

Advocacy For Boy-child Education: An Impending Doom / NIN: NIMC Warns Nigerians To Be Wary Of Fake App / Nigeria And Insecurity: An Impending Doom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Impending Disaster We Need To Be Wary About!!! by Demmzy15(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
I looked for a suitable section to open this thread, I couldn't find one. However, the travel section looks like a close one, so if any MOD sees a place fit, please don't hesitate to move.

Looks like the future generations won't have the same opportunity to play with sand as we did when we were little, this is due to the fast diminishing level of sand in the world. The World is currently focused on climate change and brushes this issue aside, so in this thread, I'll show you facts about Sand and It's importance.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Giveaway!!! / Six Ways To Have A Good Conversation / China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.