Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (2880 Views)

Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Afrocandy Says She's Feeling Better As She Shares Sultry Photos / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Magichand: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yesterday, 9th of September was the birthday of curvy rapper, Chilly B and she has wet the appetite of her teeming fans with chilling pictures. Congratulatory messages were in order for Chilly B as she uploaded some creative pictures on her Instagram page.
The 'bootylicious lady' expressed thanks to God as she announced her birthday on social media without disclosing her age.

"Words can't express how much I'm grateful to God. All I can say is thank you Lord for adding another great year to my life. Happy Birthday To Me," she captioned the photo above.
She was pictured lying seductively on two car tyres painted yellow and green in a professional photo. Chilly B who belongs to the "Original Ukwu Gang" of Anita Joseph is also an actress, model, red carpet host, musician, twerker and also the winner of the Glo Mega Tour Ajah in 2017.

She is fond of driving traffic to her page with sultry contents as seen in other pictures of her on Instagram. She has over 31,000 followers.

See more photos Here

Source>>https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-female-rapper-chilly-b-breaks-the-internet-with-her-sultry-photos-to-celebrate-her-birthday/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by madone: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
What should we do to the second pic. All this promoters sef, una no get sense. How can she pose like this no 2pic and u put it up as promotional pic. Smh
Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
madone:
What should we do to the second pic. All this promoters sef, una no get sense. How can she pose like this no 2pic and u put it up as promotional pic. Smh

that must be to show her best attribute, and what she is good at...... but most importantly, if she doesnt put such BS provocative pics (to get attention), who will even know she exist?!
Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Praisles(f): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
2nd picture tho!!shey mummy gbadun?
Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by fynlola: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by madone: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

that must be to show her best attribute, and what she is good at...... but most importantly, if she doesnt put such BS provocative pics (to get attention), who will even know she exist?!
she doesn't have to pose like she asking for doggy abi is her stage name doggy
Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who's diswan again?? Rapping farmtool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by meobizy(f): 1:01am On Sep 11, 2018
If not for the second picture the third one will not happen. Reason am well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Greenbuoy(m): 5:46am On Sep 11, 2018
O boy eh! See furo!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Cardi B I know, wtf is Chilly B? How many hits does she have to her name?
Re: Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by okwabayi(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2018
She’s an actress in one thread and a rapper in this one? Lol. This one dey find the best means to break into Nollywood.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys 'Richard Millie' Wristwatch Worth 70 Million (Photos) / Ice Prince Zamani Show Off His Expensive Mercedes BENZ IN Ghana, Says He Loves G / “falz Let’s Marry” – Toke Makinwa Reacts After A ‘find A Man’ Conversation......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.