Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Teebillz Finally Addresses Dating Rumors Between Tiwa Savage And Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Finally Addresses Dating Rumors Between Tiwa Savage And Wizkid (556 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Finally Addresses Dating Rumors Between Tiwa Savage And Wizkid by 10Ebisco: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tiwa Savage’s estranged husband, Tunji Balogun aka Teebillz, has finally addressed the rumors of a dating relationship between the singer and Wizkid.

Taking to social media, Teebillz revealed that Tiwa Savage cannot stoop so low to the level of dating Wizkid who is like a little bro to him. According to him, Tiwa won’t even date the billionaires out there, not to talk of Wizkid.

Read his words below.

”Weather you like or not Ayo is my lil bro and he knows not cross me blood Gang❤️….. we don’t play that shit on 400 blocks! That’s my lil Nigga and is Big Hommie Sauce kid guaranteed me on the lil homie even though he’s my blood and I will ride for him………. I’m just saying this to the general public that tend to come at me on some disrespectful shit….. Tiwa Savage/MamaJamil will never Bleep with your billionaires not to talk of my lil bro for your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! FFF your opinion on her and my lil bro WiZ….. it’s all #EntertainmentandStyle.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/teebillz-finally-addresses-dating.html

Re: Teebillz Finally Addresses Dating Rumors Between Tiwa Savage And Wizkid by BigbamoAYO(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
U don minit
Re: Teebillz Finally Addresses Dating Rumors Between Tiwa Savage And Wizkid by fynlola: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
looool just na wa

(1) (Reply)

For Always Carrying All A's In School Man Buys Son A Car For His 16year Birthday / Od Music Fest Presents The Legendaries Live In Ondo City / Davido Debunks Fake Picture Of Adeleke Prostrating Before Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.