Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (36480 Views)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Gossiplover: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigeria is really a zoo oo

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alejoc:
You can't arrest people for sitting at home.... It is better safe than sorry!
from experience with these sit at home orders, when anyone decides they want to go about their regular business, those taking part in the sit at home order tend to vandalize such business and terrorize the owners.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
How?
Will you break into people's home's and arrest them because they are not working?

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I know why he's angry...

Motorists and other innocent people will not be available to ROJAH na cool

That day is always bad market lol

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Firefire(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buhary is a terrorist.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I don't get it, they will be going house to house arresting traders for not opening their shops that day? This kind of overzealousness make dem use am go fight Boko Haram
Go back and read up what was posted
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by deafeyez: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
gidgiddy:
The Police are begining to look very stupid over IPOB sit home order. How are they going to stop the sit at home? Are they going to enter people's houses and drag them out?

I wonder as well.

What is the meaning of show of force, on who sef
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by superlightning: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
from experience with these sit at home orders, when anyone decides they want to go about their regular business, those taking part in the sit at home order tend to vandalize such business and terrorize the owners.

That is a big fat lie! Thieves and burglars may take advantage of different events, protests and occasions, but it has NOTHING to do with IPOB

How low can you go in loving oppression?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by mamotalk: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
The Police self no get work. why will police give attention to faceless and lazy people who call themselves IPOB. They may sit at home for century as long as they don't violate any law of the land. If they do anyhow, kirikiri straight.
Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I know why he's angry...

Motorists and other innocent people will not be available to ROJAH na cool

That day is always bad market lol
Sense will not kill you for this life cheesy

5 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by JacksonOyibo: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
As long as IPOB members are not on the street forcing people to go back to their houses, there is no issue.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Benekruku(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
"Operation Anaconda Twerk"

Burutai does not dull.....

Who go die that day go still die.

Long live The Nigerian Police
Long live The Nigerian Armed Forces

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by MayorofLagos(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
IPOB has relegated MASSOB and Ohanaeze to the dustbin. These guys have become the force to reckon with.

Police need to thread carefully and not give them more popularity abeg. They earn relevance and power as a movement and force division of loyalty amongst Ibo leadership. If government continue to engage them with antagonism they will soon become a de facto voice of expression for Ibo grievances. We dont want that. Leave them alone and ignore them. angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by JacksonOyibo: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
As long as IPOB members are not on the street forcing people to go back to their houses, there is no issue. undecided
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by chubbygal(f): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obaataaokpaewu: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Go back and read up what was posted
He asked them to disregard the order. If they fail to disregard the order, Will he force them outside to make sure they disregard the order?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Aluckiest(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
These police sef! Wetin be una wahala?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

What exactly is the police complaining about this time?IPOB is down the food chain in my bottom list, but these guys are not bothering anyone.

They go for a protest,and they get arrested. Now that they want to stay at home, how is this even a bother to the Police?I do not like people oppressing others,and all I see is the oppression of the Igbo people.

The good people of Nigeria should speak against this oppression. The Police cannot go to the North,West and even the South South,and want to convert it into a modern day slavery plantation and not allow them have any kind of voice.

I support the APC, but will not support Tyranny.

The Government should stop the experimentation of slavery plantation owners on the people of the East. These guys have rights too.
abeg froko, Ipob is still a terrorist group according to the FG. They are not permit to make and enforce their own law inside a soverign state. It's not as of the police would enter there house and start arresting them after all. It's all just to remimnd them their status in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by dododawa1: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
As Yoruba man,i supported d IPOB on this

5 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
As long as IPOB members are not on the street forcing people to go back to their houses, there is no issue.
That is the crux of the matter these block heads wouldn't understand. Stay your own and I stay my own.
I can't force you and neither can you force me.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by emezuo17: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

What exactly is the police complaining about this time?IPOB is down the food chain in my bottom list, but these guys are not bothering anyone.

They go for a protest,and they get arrested. Now that they want to stay at home, how is this even a bother to the Police?I do not like people oppressing others,and all I see is the oppression of the Igbo people.

The good people of Nigeria should speak against this oppression. The Police cannot go to the North,West and even the South South,and want to convert it into a modern day slavery plantation and not allow them have any kind of voice.

The Government should stop the experimentation of slavery plantation owners on the people of the East. These guys have rights too.
. My friend, I can't believe you wrote this, please copy ngene,sarki, Buhari guy, omenka abi Na Corinthians or Na Galatians self and all other bitter APC supporters and Igbo haters on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by olajide8(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
How do you arrest someone that decides to sit at home? Naija police!!!! cheesy they néed a solution bah? Help them extend the sit at home for 2 weeks minimum, all food markets should be closed for 1 month, all schools indefinite holidays, nepa should not give them power so if heat descends on them no fan to blow it away, and no news to listen too, all hospitals the same, petrol stations should be shut for 1 month also, and if they must go out they must lift their hands in the air - when hunger wants to remove their eyes - the next time, they tell them they would club the person to death- Sebi them no wan get sense bah?

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by georgeceekay: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
gidgiddy:
The Police are begining to look very stupid over IPOB sit home order. How are they going to stop the sit at home? Are they going to enter people's houses and drag them out?
Its for people that will victimize the ones that refuse to sit at home.

Its to encourage that people should disregard the order.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
He asked them to disregard the order. If they fail to disregard the order, Will he force them outside to make sure they disregard the order?
IPOB had earlier said there would be a sit at home and anybody found on the street is an enemy (Google abeg, no time), the police is only trying to disregard that threat and asking everyone to move around as they wish.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by gurunlocker: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Can the Nigerian police flex muscle like this if Northerners say they want to carry out protest by sitting at home? especially Fulanis?

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by emezuo17: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Cry me a river, sit at home and don't disturb others, simple.
That's the summary of the message
. Your hatred has blinded you to a point of irrationality, reason well for once, it won't kill you

5 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Benekruku(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
MayorofLagos:
IPOB has relegated MASSOB and Ohanaeze to the dustbin. These guys have become the force to reckon with.

Police need to thread carefully and not give them more popularity abeg. They earn relevance and power as a movement and force division of loyalty amongst Ibo leadership. If government continue to engage them with antagonism they will soon become a de facto voice of expression for Ibo grievances. We dont want that. Leave them alone and ignore them. angry

I disagree. As a terrorist organisation, the government should be planning to eliminate them from the system called Nigeria.

Probably using intelliginge to plant a bomb in one of those massive gatherings which can be immediately attributed to maybe an electric fault or illegal storage of fuel
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

I only support the VERY FEW INDIVIDUALS who are doing well!

APC is garbage!!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by lonlytroy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
The only reason why federal government can oppŕess biafrans is because they don't use ammunation like their counterpart boko boyz

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin grin grin
My niggur...
We know the level na grin
BeeBeeOoh:
Sense will not kill you for this life cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by klax(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

To be honest Nnwanne all you have said make no sense a bit.

Who is practising slavery And who are the slaves

You said it can't happen in the north or SS pls has their be anytime any group banned from the North or SS or SW embark on this kind of stupid sit at home order madness

How many time would it be sounded to your ears that IPOB is a miscreants gathering and it has be banned Pls IPOB is not igbo IPOB is just an organisation of some fools from igbo land get that fact so all you are saying make no sense biko you hear.

For even say you support apc make me to hate you so keep your crap to your bossom. IPOB was banned and it should remain so anyone not pls with that can leave Nigeria and claim Cameroonian or Togoless. IPOB lack the merit to order any one around like zombies pls hell no.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Force My Impeachment Illegally - Fayose / Saraki's Meeting With Oyegun And APC Leaders Cancelled Abruptly / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.