Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

No S*x Before Marriage But She Wants To Call Off The Wedding Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No S*x Before Marriage But She Wants To Call Off The Wedding Now (808 Views)

Call Of That Wedding Now! / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No S*x Before Marriage But She Wants To Call Off The Wedding Now by Beke2020: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello Admin,

My younger sister needs your advice.She met this man four years ago. They were friends before for like a year before they started dating. He is a pretty stand up guy. Treats her well and my family has come to accept him finally.

Precisely in July,they had their wedding introduction at our family house in Oyo. All went well and since then,they have been planning their wedding for before the end of this year.

When they both met,they agreed not to have s*x until after marriage. However,my sister just found out last Saturday that this man whom she adores and treats her like a queen and agreed to wait until after marriage for s*x has.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/no-sx-before-marriage-but-she-wants-to-call-off-the-wedding-now/
Re: No S*x Before Marriage But She Wants To Call Off The Wedding Now by Emvico34: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: No S*x Before Marriage But She Wants To Call Off The Wedding Now by Beke2020: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
prayer & couseling best option now babe
Re: No S*x Before Marriage But She Wants To Call Off The Wedding Now by Samuelgr8: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mother Reveals The Technique She Uses To Feed Her Son Whenever He Refuses To Eat / Civil Servant Impregnated Mother-in-law During Omugwo Blames Rain / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.