Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,236 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

American Rapper Mac Miller Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper Mac Miller Is Dead (500 Views)

Various Artist React To Mac Miller's Death / Ariana Grande's Ex-boyfriend & Rapper Mac Miller Is Dead At 26 / Ex-Boyfriend To Ariana Grande Mac Miller, Dies At 26 (Nigerians React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper Mac Miller Is Dead by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mac Miller Dead at 26 of Apparent Overdose: 'He Was a Bright Light in This World' Says Family

Mac Miller died on Friday of a suspected drug overdose, PEOPLE confirms. He was 26.

The musician was pronounced dead at 11:51 a.m. at his Studio City, California, home, the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner confirmed in a statement to PEOPLE. A cause of death is yet to be determined, but a source tells PEOPLE the rapper had gone into cardiac arrest after appearing to suffer a drug overdose.

David Byrnes, an attorney for Miller, confirmed the death to the New York Times. TMZ was first to report the news.

“Malcolm McCormick, known and adored by fans as Mac Miller, has tragically passed away at the age of 26,” his family said in a statement provided to multiple outlets. “He was a bright light in this world for his family, friends and fans. Thank you for your prayers. Please respect our privacy. There are no further details as to the cause of his death at this time.”

“All of us at Warner Bros. Records are deeply shocked and saddened by the tragic news of Mac Miller’s untimely passing. Mac was a hugely gifted and inspiring artist, with a pioneering spirit and a sense of humor that touched everyone he met,” Tom Corson, co-chairman and COO of Miller’s record company said in a statement.

“Mac’s death is a devastating loss and cuts short a life and a talent of huge potential, where the possibilities felt limitless. We join all of his fans across the globe in extending our thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.”

RELATED: Mac Miller Dead: Chance the Rapper, Khalid, Wiz Khalifa and More Mourn the Late Musician

Mac Miller
Mac MillerCourtesy of Beats 1 on Apple Music
The “My Favorite Part” rapper, was born in Pittsburgh and first launched into the public eye in 2010, when he released his fourth mixtape K.I.D.S when he was 18, which contained hits “Nikes on My Feet” and “Best Day Ever.” The following year, his first studio album Blue Side Park debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 200.

Miller, who had struggled with drugs throughout his life, and his girlfriend of two years, Ariana Grande, broke up earlier this year.

Source ::::https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/entertainment/mac-miller-dead/index.html

Cc lalasticala

Cc mynd44

Re: American Rapper Mac Miller Is Dead by Elumity414(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
R I P
Re: American Rapper Mac Miller Is Dead by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nawa oooo OP na now you hear say Mac Miller don die
Re: American Rapper Mac Miller Is Dead by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nawa oooo OP na now you hear say Mac Miller don die?

(1) (Reply)

How Instagram Destroyed My Confidence – Actress, Rosaline Meurer Shares Contacti / Ronaldo And His Young Son Pose With The 'World's First Copy' Of FIFA 19 Game / Snoop Dogg Welcomes His First Granddaughter And Shares Video Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.