Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting (4124 Views)

Surebet 247 Is A Scam. / How to Win Huge Cash On Bet9ja, Nairabet And Other Platform / Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Nostradamus: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2018
Am still in.nothing shake me
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Itzurboi(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2018
12th sept, 2018 Proposed matches
St pauli ii (6pm) Ontinyet (6:30pm) Osasuna (7pm) Sant andreu (7:30pm)
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Itzurboi(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
Cc: kingosytex, mrtomola, ikuoma4rea, mascot87, obrien2k, enuose55, kingzjay, larinx, tu9ic3, dave0450, harryshevy, abelranking, sugarleigh, nostradamus, olabmixs, mespusinglez, skykid86, emmabari
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Chifrando(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Am in
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by sweetguy10(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
I want to become an agent , which should I go for aside Bet9ja (because they’ve stopped giving license out to new agents)
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by NelsonNG: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
Send me a mail @ nelsonjerry2018@gmail.com let's discuss...
However it sounds, I've actually exhausted my options.. So I decided to share with others... Make people sef recoup some of what they've lost to other gaming platforms....

Just send me the mail.. I'll tell you my price...

sugarleigh:
Interested
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by NelsonNG: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
However it sounds, I've actually exhausted my options.. So I decided to share with others... Make people sef recoup some of what they've lost to other gaming platforms....

Chifrando:
Am in
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by NelsonNG: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2018

Nostradamus:
Am still in.nothing shake me
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by NelsonNG: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2018

tu9ic3:
let's deal
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Itzurboi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Guys, if you fall victim of any sweet Fake offer, you are on your own... if anyone cant help you without mailing them, then think twice.
I volunteer to drop my picks everyday for a week, we have 6days left and i assure you all that if any of the pick fail again, please BACKOUT

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by NelsonNG: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na you sabi, everything is a risk. It's no fake offer...

The deal you dropped first day failed...

I don't need to start selecting odds, or waiting for one fixed odd for six days then you keep accepting your fault, and you accept for six days...

Even you.. If you have 3 people who are willing to give you their account details... In six days... You will make
At least 60k... Imagine having more people...

Like I said... My account has been flagged, I Don Chop sha... But the hustle continues.. So I'm willing to teach others how at a stipend... Go make your money....

If you're not aware. Betway gives you 100% on your deposit I'm simply teaching you how you're going to make more with it without loosing your investment...

Be there and be fixing games....

Itzurboi:
Guys, if you fall victim of any sweet Fake offer, you are on your own... if anyone cant help you without mailing them, then think twice.
I volunteer to drop my picks everyday for a week, we have 6days left and i assure you all that if any of the pick fail again, please BACKOUT
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by chuks34(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
If you are interested, kindly indicate... i will always mention you then you can follow up till the kickoff time...
Note: this program is for 1week, i will then create whatsapp group for the few/many that shows interest for continuation...

Interested
pls don't leave me by
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Nostradamus: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
please continue with your picks.a lot of us are with you bro.
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by chuks34(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
st pauli is progressing
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Itzurboi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
nostradamus, i owe you something nice because of your word... kindly mail me, you will be my living witness for this program... sorry i didnt post any pick, was angry by nelson comment
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Nostradamus: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
nostradamus, i owe you something nice because of your word... kindly mail me, you will be my living witness for this program... sorry i didnt post any pick, was angry by nelson comment
alright man.i just sent you a pm
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by NelsonNG: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Angry ke, you do your thing I do mine na �

Itzurboi:
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Blitz4real(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
sweetguy10:
I want to become an agent , which should I go for aside Bet9ja (because they’ve stopped giving license out to new agents)
Betking bro you can call or whatsapp me in case of any enquiries or guides u need in becoming an agent.
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Nostradamus: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2018
Itzurboi:
boss how far na,you ain't dropping the picks again?
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Itzurboi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nostradamus:
boss how far na,you ain't dropping the picks again?
I already sent u a mail, check ur mailbox
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by kayzat: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
sweetguy10:

Drop your contact and I will put you through how to beat that obstacle. I'm a Bet9ja agent based in Abeokuta.

Only drop your contact if you're truly serious o
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by sweetguy10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
kayzat:

Drop your contact and I will put you through how to beat that obstacle. I'm a Bet9ja agent based in Abeokuta.

Only drop your contact if you're truly serious o

Please drop yours I’ll contact you right away .. I’m very serious . I’m considering Nairabet now because they have their highest odds and cash out I possible even after one game spoils the ticket . Wet to their office some days ago at Alpha beach junction .
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by kayzat: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
sweetguy10:

Please drop yours I’ll contact you right away .. I’m very serious . I’m considering Nairabet now because they have their highest odds and cash out I possible even after one game spoils the ticket . Wet to their office some days ago at Alpha beach junction .

You're the one in need of help so it's either you drop your number or I face my business.

And on nairabet hmmmmmm........... don't make the mistake bro. There is more to this business than having the so called biggest odds in the market.

Ifyouknowyouknow

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by sweetguy10(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
kayzat:

You're the one in need of help so it's either you drop your number or I face my business.

And on nairabet hmmmmmm........... don't make the mistake bro. There is more to this business than having the so called biggest odds in the market.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Contact me on franc.......
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Itzurboi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nostradamus:
please continue with your picks.a lot of us are with you bro.
england prem league
watford vs man utd
home win/draw- 2.00
Cc: nostradamus
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by kayzat: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
sweetguy10:

Contact me on om

Check your mail
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by omoolope2019(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
Itzurboi:
If you are interested, kindly indicate... i will always mention you then you can follow up till the kickoff time...
Note: this program is for 1week, i will then create whatsapp group for the few/many that shows interest for continuation...
Interested
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by kayzat: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
sweetguy10:

Contact me on franc.......

How come you don't reply your mail? Lol
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Luciousice: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
2 full set desktop computers
4 monitors
1 thin client
1 big thermal printer
1 small thermal printer
For sale and nice location @ onitsha
Call or whatsapp me @ 08060206381
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Luciousice: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Betting location(shop) available, already paid for. Its very spacious, can be also used for a viewing center
Reason for giving out the shop: i'm leaving town.
Close to Toronto hospital.
Contact me 08060206381
Re: Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting by Geozion(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Am in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Dstv And IPTV Channel Free / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: / My People's Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.