Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

[music]rory Tripp – Ride With My Holy Ghost Mp3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music]rory Tripp – Ride With My Holy Ghost Mp3 (326 Views)

Fresh Music : Omah Lay – Holy Ghost Mp3 | Hot Mp3 Download / Ludwiz Drops Anticipated , Ride With Me / Gospel Album: Flamzy – Holy Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music]rory Tripp – Ride With My Holy Ghost Mp3 by Hedowho(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2018
http://flashgist.com.ng/2018/09/10/rorymusic-tripp-ride-holy-ghost/

Talking about the melody, Rory said “Ride With My Holy Ghost, is my testimony put into song.” He additionally included “It is an upbeat song that makes you want to groove but doesn’t take your focus away from the presence of God. Decrees and declares who is the head of your life and who you are riding with”.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Musical Studio In AKURE.. / [MUST SEE] Top 5 Songs And Videos Trending This Week / They Are Vixens Not Sex Objects By John Chizoba Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.