Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Need A Job To Start With - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job To Start With (336 Views)

Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / What Business Can I Start With A Hundred Thousand (100,000)ngn, Advice Pleas / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job To Start With by Taiwoly(m): 2:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Pls Guys,help me i need a job.i just finished my ond programme course science laboratory technology..pls any opportunity jobs like p.a,office assistance,factory worker.Pls Help Me, God Bless U All
Re: I Need A Job To Start With by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 11, 2018
7million jobs were lost under buhari.Companies shut down businesses and left Nigeria when they couldn't cope with power failure and increase in price of dollars to the naira.
Re: I Need A Job To Start With by Taiwoly(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Pls you guys should help me now

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Job Opening In Jumia / FRSC Anambra Watsapp Group, Come In / Tutoring Tutoring Tutoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.