Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... (5869 Views)

My 4month Old Nsg / White 4month Old Samoyed Available / 4month Old (pedigree) Male Pitbull Puppy Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2018
space9880:
your dog is good at 6 months and just comot your mind for comments o because most people will just view and leave. you have can checking my thread and see my GSD too she's nine months old.
thanks Bro. I appreciate
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Please my fellow dog lovers please I need help with summer please....This is the problem. When I newly acquire summer I did not have the time to take her for walks but I now have the time but anytime I take her to the road she snaps and will be struggling with me (due to fear of strange sound and moving vehicles) please I need everyone's suggestion on this because it's embarrassing. How do I correct this please....urgent response needed...Thanks boss in the house...[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Yorubaseeker: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
ebenson90:
Please my fellow dog lovers please I need help with summer please....This is the problem. When I newly acquire summer I did not have the time to take her for walks but I now have the time but anytime I take her to the road she snaps and will be struggling with me (due to fear of strange sound and moving vehicles) please I need everyone's suggestion on this because it's embarrassing. How do I correct this please....urgent response needed...Thanks boss in the house...[color=#550000][/color]

continuing walking her with time she would overcome that fear she has.
proper socialization that was wasnt introduced at the aely stage is what caused it.

a good way to help her is walk her in spaces where there arent too many distraction and one she is perfect\ok waling in that kind of environment then you can gradually introduce distraction and she would be good.

btw your dog is from a goodbreeding program i rember helping to sell one of the litter from this puppies

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yorubaseeker:

continuing walking her with time she would overcome that fear she has.
proper socialization that was wasnt introduced at the aely stage is what caused it.

a good way to help her is walk her in spaces where there arent too many distraction and one she is perfect\ok waling in that kind of environment then you can gradually introduce distraction and she would be good.

btw your dog is from a goodbreeding program i rember helping to sell one of the litter from this puppies
OK Thanks a lot boss I appreciate.I will try it out....please guys is it possible to upload a video here on NL?
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2019
Hello guys happy new year to all my viewers.2019 will be a great and prosperous year for all of us. Summer Is 8 months now.but I don't have pics of her at 8 months but I will upload the ones of 7 months. Enjoy...... smiley grin cool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2019
More

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2019
More.... grin wink cool cheesy

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Please guys I need urgent response. Please my dog is not eating by herself anymore.I've been feeding her by hand for 2weeks now and am tired. She's still hyper active, plays a lot, eats fish, chicken, egg, milk, but won't eat kibble or other food.please what can I do..please
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by AfricaNigerian: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2019
Summer is kinda too slim buh cute sha
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Jungpablo: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
ebenson90:
Please guys I need urgent response. Please my dog is not eating by herself anymore.I've been feeding her by hand for 2weeks now and am tired. She's still hyper active, plays a lot, eats fish, chicken, egg, milk, but won't eat kibble or other food.please what can I do..please

do you have feed her too when you give fish, egg and others or does it happen only when you give kibbles?
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 1:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Jungpablo:

do you have feed her too when you give fish, egg and others or does it happen only when you give kibbles?
only kibbles or any other food
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 1:52am On Jan 31, 2019
I even left her for the whole of last week without hand feeding her but I was dropping food for her.do you guys belive she did not eat anything throughout. Men when I see how my dog take lean nobody tell me before I feed her. But even with the factop that she did not eat for 7 days, the kind rough play way she day play eh...
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 1:53am On Jan 31, 2019
ebenson90:
I even left her for the whole of last week without hand feeding her but I was dropping food for her.do you guys belive she did not eat anything throughout. Men when I see how my dog take lean nobody tell me before I feed her. But even with the factop that she did not eat for 7 days, the kind rough play way she day play eh...
I just tire oo. Now am back to hand feeding her!!!!
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Mckandre(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
ebenson90:
do u ve another dog in ur compound?
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mckandre:
do u ve another dog in ur compound?
No
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
ebenson90:
No
summer is my only dog for now o
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Mckandre(m): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2019
ebenson90:
No
what ur dog needs is a competition, borrow a dog from a friend to stay with u for some period of time then sit back nd watch as the magic unfolds otherwise buy another dog if u can. cool
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thank you all for your advice. Summer is doing great and eating well now...... Namaste
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mckandre:
what ur dog needs is a competition, borrow a dog from a friend to stay with u for some period of time then sit back nd watch as the magic unfolds otherwise buy another dog if u can. cool
bro thanks o. I did just that and now my dog can finish a bowl of food just because of jealousy grin grin ;Dshe has even become more aggressive qudos to the other dog cos he's aggressive....... Thanks boss I appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Mckandre(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
ebenson90:
bro thanks o. I did just that and now my dog can finish a bowl of food just because of jealousy grin grin ;Dshe has even become more aggressive qudos to the other dog cos he's aggressive....... Thanks boss I appreciate
glad i could be of help. Cheers
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Bomae: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sexual maturity in dogs.

Join our telegram group to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs

https:///CanineEducation

Humans take years to develop. One morning you have an adorable, leggy puppy on your hands, and then some few months later your puppy is starting to act like a teenager, complete with mood swings and behavioral changes. And then the lady puppy start having menstral cramps�

Sexual maturity is an important part of this process, and it is something dat everyone needs to understand if u wana be a responsible breeder or dog owner.

When Do Puppies Reach Sexual Maturity?

Sexual maturity in puppies occurs between 6-to-9 months of age, although certain giant breeds may take longer up to 18- 2 years.

Sexual maturity in puppies can happen before your puppy is fully grown, which can be dangerous for females and it can also cause stunted growth if u mate them too early.

It is recommended that u shouod wait for ur large breed dog to get to 18 months b4 crossing them even if they come on heat before then. For small breeds 15 months is okey.

Sexual maturity is largely size- and breed-dependent,

What to Expect as Your Puppy Sexually Matures

We all know what happens to humans when we hut puberty. Dogs do not get acne, pimples and facial hair, but they do experience significant hormonal changes that can alter their behavior. The changes are different for male and female puppies.

Sexually matured female dogs typically go into heat twice a year. Some very large breeds once a year.

The most noticeable change during this time occurs at the start of their heat, called proestrus. The bitch’s vulva will swell, and she will develop a vaginal discharge for a period of 7-to-10 days, a bit like a human period.

Your puppy can become pregnant during her first heat, so be sure to keep a close eye on her if you decide not to mate her.

Male dogs do not go into heat like females as we know. They are sexually active year-round, but they are most fertile after 12-to-15 months of age,. So wen u want to pay for stud service make sure u knw the age of the dog.

Males usually tend to mount when they start getting toward sexuall maturity. Male dogs may also roam, which requires owners to take extra precautions when it comes to containing their intact dog

If u dnt want to breed ur dog u ca spay or neutering. This sometimes prevents health problems and eliminates unwanted puppies.

Join our telegram group to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs

https:///CanineEducation
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Guys summer @10 months old and still skinny.....Please guys what can I do to help her gain weight/body mass......Please anyone please suggestions

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
She will be a year at the end of this month and is still like this please guys I need help I can't do it on my own anymore...Please it's weighing me down seeing her like this cry sad
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Eveezy(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2019
ebenson90:
She will be a year at the end of this month and is still like this please guys I need help I can't do it on my own anymore...Please it's weighing me down seeing her like this cry sad
She is not skinny, she is the ideal size, just make sure you feed steady
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2019
ebenson90:

Shebi u get money? Go buy Royal Canin Adult dry food, de mix am with dog n co tin food and see what happens in jjst a week or 2..
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by space9880: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2019
ebenson90:
what do you mean by like this
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please guys suggestions please...I appreciate in advance
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Michael390(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
post recent picture of summer
Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by Rsz124: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Keep your dog active and bubbling with some highly nutritious smoked or fresh beef (cow foetus)

Our smoked beef has No smell and is super shelf stable

Buzz to place order

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 5:13am On Sep 18, 2020
My Baby summer still looking cute though she lost her pregnancy last year's December (my fault though)but she is doing fine now..

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 5:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Beautiful summer cheesy

Re: Diary Of Summer My 4month Old Gsd....... by ebenson90(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Still cute grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awesome Pedigree Rottweiler Pups For SALE!!! / Jezebel Our Female French Mastiff (dogue De Bourdeax) Came On Heat Today...pics / Rottweiler Pedigree Puppies/boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.