Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Am A Feminist – Single Mother, Genevieve Nnaji Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Feminist – Single Mother, Genevieve Nnaji Declares (464 Views)

I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Feminist – Single Mother, Genevieve Nnaji Declares by InforOrbit: 5:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji has been a prominent fixture in the Nigerian film industry for over 20 years, primarily as an actor. Her contributions to filmmaking have received several awards and nominations over the course of her career.

In recent years, she has moved into film production, acting as writer, financier, and producer through her production company, The Entertainment Network (T.E.N). “Lionheart” is her directorial debut.

In an interview with Women and Hollywood, the star actress made many women and men in Nigeria and abroad proud as she aligned herself with the feminist movement.

When asked to name her favourite woman-directed film and why. She said; Patty Jenkins’ “Wonder Woman.” It was powerful and strong, and at the same time, feminine and sexy.
I’m a proud feminist who embraces her femininity. I feel sometimes women are made to feel self-conscious and ashamed of their womanhood. Perhaps like “Wonder Woman,” we may wake up one day to discover that it is our superpower, and then we would be unstoppable.

On the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements, the Nollywood diva said she has noticed; “How quickly the oppressed have risen to the top, and yet the train has not stopped. If anything, they continue to create amazing content.”

Story Continues In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/i-am-a-feminist-single-mother-genevieve-nnaji-declares/

Re: I Am A Feminist – Single Mother, Genevieve Nnaji Declares by TechConsult: 5:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Laca
Re: I Am A Feminist – Single Mother, Genevieve Nnaji Declares by IykeChukz(m): 5:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Daddy Genevieve...
Re: I Am A Feminist – Single Mother, Genevieve Nnaji Declares by emmie14: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Which feminist? You adventures and rendezvous with the richest pushed you into feminism. You're not married. Period. Humble yourself and get married. All these useless borrowed languages and cultures cannot help. Feminisms is not African. Your mother is not a feminist. With all your exposure yet you are not happier than your mother. Redress your steps.
Re: I Am A Feminist – Single Mother, Genevieve Nnaji Declares by pressplay411(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Genevieve, what can I say?
She's a Queen no doubt. But every Eve, needs her Adam.
So what is Eve to do in the absence of Adam?
Be strong. Be a Wonder woman that you are. And Pray for Adam. So that you can be able to raise Abel's and not rebels like Cain.
God bless you Genevieve, God bless our strong single mothers, God bless our single ladies, God bless all women and God bless the men to be worthy of the women. In Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist – Single Mother, Genevieve Nnaji Declares by fynlola: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2018
go girl .

(1) (Reply)

HOT & TRENDING Omotola, Shaffy Bello, Rita Dominic And Others Turn Up For Lala / Tupac Shakur Is Alive And Living In Cuba -former Security Officer / I Saw P-square Reunite In My Dream - Daddy Showkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.