Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

4million Naira Property Directly Facing EKO Tourist Center - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4million Naira Property Directly Facing EKO Tourist Center (363 Views)

Beachfront Court, Beside Lekki Ftz Opposite Eko Tourist Center / Beachfront Courts, Beside Lekki Ftz Complex, Opposite Eko Tourist Centre, On Exp / Beach Front Court, Beside Lekki Free Zone Complex, Opp. Eko Tourist Center @4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4million Naira Property Directly Facing EKO Tourist Center by Femijnrproperti(m): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2018
BEACHFRONT COURTS
*====☆☆☆☆☆☆☆====*

Beachfront Courts is for those who desire and appreciate best things in life. Something awesome is about to happen besides the Lekki Free Trade Zone where investment maximum security is guaranteed.

You invest while we do the rest

LOCATION: Akodo, Sharing boundary with the Lekki Free Trade Zone and directly facing Eko Tourist Center which is over looking the ocean Ibeju Lekki

PRICE: N4,000,000 (Outright 2 Months)
Original price is 4.2M naira

TITLE: Approved
Excision

ESTATE FEATURES
- Gate House and Security
- Perimeter Fence
- Good Road Network
- Recreational Areas
- Drainage
- Electricity
- Water Treatment & Many More.

WHY INVEST IN BEACH FRONT COURTS
�� Excellent and prime Location
�� Accessibility & Closed Proximity to Economy Driven Projects
�� Opportunity to become a Landlord to Thousands of Workers in the Lekki Free Trade Zone
�� Opportunity to become Owner of the Recreation/Relaxation Centres and Hotels, where foreign Investors will lodge to transact business in the region

ATTRACTIONS
• Lekki Free Trade Zone
• Dangote Refinery
• Power Oil
• Kellogs (a Multinational Manufacturing & Distribution Company)
• Deep Sea Port
• Shoprite
• Lekki Golf Course
• Pan African University
• Several Real Estate Development.

Be a part of the Early Birds and positioned ahead of the great Fortunes & Social Economic Boom that is about to engulf Ibeju Lekki.

_LET'S HELP YOU GET STARTED_

For site inspection and payment enquiries;

Call +2348164971072

Or click on the link below to private chat me on WhatsApp
https:///send?phone=2349056912121&text=I'm%20Interested%20in%20Real%20Estate%20investment

Or send a mail to Michaelalabi774@gmail.com

Re: 4million Naira Property Directly Facing EKO Tourist Center by Femijnrproperti(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Buying a land beside a commercial hub like the Lekki Free Trade Zone (FTZ) is a huge economic advantage if you want fast capital appreciation.

Be part of the Early Birds and positioned ahead of the great Fortunes & Social Economic Boom that is about to engulf Ibeju Lekki.

Let's get you get started by investing in Beach Front Court, directly facing the Lekki Free Trade Zone road Ibeju Lekki.

Call +2348164971072

https:///send?phone=2349056912121&text=I'm%20Interested%20in%20Real%20Estate%20investment

Re: 4million Naira Property Directly Facing EKO Tourist Center by Femijnrproperti(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2018

Call +2348164971072

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Bungalows For Sale In Chois City Ikorodu Lagos Nigeria / Study For Construction Project Management Course In Canada / 25 Rooms Hotel For Leasing At Off Awolowo Way Ikeja, Near Airport Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.