Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware (749 Views)

Unlocking Swift Mobile Wifi Modems / Best Internet Modems In Nigeria : My Experience / Unlock, Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Mobile Phone and modems here in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Works with all network including ntel.

Chat for details and price.

Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2018
We should call u for price ba?
when you have something to sell you will post your price.
Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by Diegostan(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Am interested, 08169916318
Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by etibaba(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2018
So you cant post the price here? Then keep the product you intend selling. Mtchwwwww

1 Like

Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
If you want modem+ ntel wawu sim with either 12g or 49g please chat me. Forget about negative comments from people here. I don't respond to negativity. But if you chat me or call me, I will give you due attention and respect. My modems are all imported and original brands from Alcatel and huawei. Before you make negative comments on my post, be sure you want to buy. I don't do exchange of words with people here.

I also have NEC Multimedia home Cinema projector for sale. Suitable for home cinema experience, hotel, office, film show. The pictures attached is connection from my dstv. I have a lot of pictures of football matches from it if you chat me.

Grab yourself a bargain and thank you for viewing.

Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
Android TV box available, already configured to watch all premier league or any live football and Netflix movies.

This box will make your life more beautiful. Watch what you want to watch and not what pay TV gives you to watch. Stream online TVs free of charge.

Don't waste your internet, use it to cut your pay TV subscription.

Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Unlocked Alcatel 4G Modem is available

Comes with charger and USB.

Works will all network.

Battery is 3000Mah (Between 8 to 10 hours depending on usage.

With Oled Display screen

Chat for price and details.

Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Powerful broadband router, brand new and unlocked. Works with major network including ntel. Connect to 32 users. Router and power cord. Uses nano sim, USB slot, 2 LAN port.

I will give you a gift cable to power this router up using power bank. I have the 5 V USB converter cable.

Chat me and let talk more about it. 08032660088

Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
More pix from the projector.

Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
abituns:
Android TV box available, already configured to watch all premier league or any live football and Netflix movies.

This box will make your life more beautiful. Watch what you want to watch and not what pay TV gives you to watch. Stream online TVs free of charge.

Don't waste your internet, use it to cut your pay TV subscription.

You can buy wireless keyboard too if you have a TV box already and want to navigate easily over it.

Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by dmola(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2018
abituns:
If you want modem+ ntel wawu sim with either 12g or 49g please chat me. Forget about negative comments from people here. I don't respond to negativity. But if you chat me or call me, I will give you due attention and respect. My modems are all imported and original brands from Alcatel and huawei. Before you make negative comments on my post, be sure you want to buy. I don't do exchange of words with people here.

I also have NEC Multimedia home Cinema projector for sale. Suitable for home cinema experience, hotel, office, film show. The pictures attached is connection from my dstv. I have a lot of pictures of football matches from it if you chat me.

Grab yourself a bargain and thank you for viewing.

bro do u still ave ntel sim for sell?
Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yes.
Re: Universal 4G Modems UK Unlocked And Good Hardware by abituns: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
That ntel sim that gives 12g for 1000 is still available.

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Estate!! Call me Now!! No stress!! / Need Help, Can't Withdraw With My Access Bank Atm Card / [music] Dj Xclusive Ft. Kizz Daniel – Ori Mi DOWNLOAD MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.