Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” (3727 Views)

Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table / Breaking News Orlu Is Boiling Right Now / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2018
godliman:
Dont speak like that bros, these boys need our prayers, they have volunteered to use their lives as a shield to protect us all, let us sympathise with them and pray for them.

To protect u and who

Maybe they are protecting u.......not me.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by godliman: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

To protect u and who

Maybe they are protecting u.......not me.
To protect Juliusmalema, me and other nigerians from the mohammedan terrorists
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2018
godliman:

To protect Juliusmalema, me and other nigerians from the mohammedan terrorists

How can a terrorist protect me....God forbid.....chineke ekwela.....ekwela chineke.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by petsam11(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Don't die in vain, run if you fit run grin

This got me ROTFL! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Bro like seriously you no well o! Lol!
Nairaland can make a very sad person laugh like a crazy person all day!
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by damtan(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
The best place to forget your sorrows is Nairaland. you must just laugh at some silly comments
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Is44me(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
Who send you go join Nigeria army

U be think say them go post you for Niger delta

This person up things like a � � �, ------ my dear saldier I pray let God of our father land protect you all in Jesus name amen
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Christistruth00: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is44me:

This person up things like a � � �, ------ my dear saldier I pray let God of our father land protect you all in Jesus name amen

Can’t the Airforce use their helicopters?
Can’t they find a different route out?
May Christ protect them all.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Christistruth00:

Can’t the Airforce use their helicopters?
Can’t they find a different route out?
May Christ protect them all.

Do not use the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by toofit007: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
godliman:
Dont speak like that bros, these boys need our prayers, they have volunteered to use their lives as a shield to protect us all, let us sympathise with them and pray for them.
to hell with protection, to protect who if I may ask? When they were killing innocent peaceful protesters with flags, he did not remember to post this rubbish, but when they have been confronted with men with equal or more superior fire powers, he remembered he need prayers. That is what I am saying, Nigeria military does not have what it takes to withstand military men with well equipped armory and opposite ideology, boko harram is an example. What will now happened when ipob decide to defend themselves from extinction with equal or more proportional firing power from the Nigeria military men? They are in the east doing crocodile smile and python dance upon innocent and peaceful indigenous people while they are already running away from few men who have already declared war against Nigeria government. Coward set of useless soldiers.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by DerrickzB: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Roger3D:
coward just like nnamdi kanu

Lip shut please... Would u lay down ur life for pipo using it to gamble??.. U think its easy.. Must everything be politics to u pipo??.. U pipo r just gone.. Honestly.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Christistruth00: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Do not use the name of the Lord in vain.

May Christ protect them all. AMEN.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by meccuno: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
R.I.P In advance.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by EternalTruths: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
petsam11:

This got me ROTFL! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Bro like seriously you no well o! Lol!
Nairaland can make a very sad person laugh like a crazy person all day!

Now you understand why NL is popular.

Forum of comedians.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by EternalTruths: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
damtan:
The best place to forget your sorrows is Nairaland. you must just laugh at some silly comments

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

NL, the forum for upcoming comedians.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Almaiga: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
As you lay your life, to protect the citizens of this Country against the enemies. May the Lord continue to protect and guide you. You will overcome all the enemies and the challenges you are facing at the moment.

God bless our Galant Soldiers.

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by EmirAbj: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
This Is The Time Our Soldiers Must Take Over Nigeria Government, The Government Led By Lifeless Man In Which The Lifes Of His Citizens Is Nothing To Him
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by McDonJay(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
God is your shield and strength the gallant one. He will bring you home safe.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by smileyoo: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Roger3D:
coward just like nnamdi kanu
rather be a coward than to be fighting on behalf of these failed leaders, who 've deliberately refused to end the senseless war. what does it take the govt to find out the sponsors of boko-harram, and hunt them down? if the fg brings down the full federal might against boko-harram, victory is sure.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by allexpensive: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stay safe soldier.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Roger3D(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
smileyoo:
rather be a coward than to be fighting on behalf of these failed leaders, who 've deliberately refused to end the senseless war. what does it take the govt to find out the sponsors of boko-harram, and hunt them down? if the fg brings down the full federal might against boko-harram, victory is sure.
okay coward
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by aragonchuks(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nigeria is our own , let us salvage it come 2019

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by godliman: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2018
toofit007:
to hell with protection, to protect who if I may ask? When they were killing innocent peaceful protesters with flags, he did not remember to post this rubbish, but when they have been confronted with men with equal or more superior fire powers, he remembered he need prayers. That is what I am saying, Nigeria military does not have what it takes to withstand military men with well equipped armory and opposite ideology, boko harram is an example. What will now happened when ipob decide to defend themselves from extinction with equal or more proportional firing power from the Nigeria military men? They are in the east doing crocodile smile and python dance upon innocent and peaceful indigenous people while they are already running away from few men who have already declared war against Nigeria government. Coward set of useless soldiers.
Bros I hate the govt pass you, but these boys are just working for cold. Let suppose they are not there, are you prepared to face boko haram in your backyard? This monsters want to over run this country and the soldiers are wedging them from rolling over us, we should appreciate them pls.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by lereinter(m): 6:17am On Sep 13, 2018
thats a rice farm you people are destroying

but how tactical is na they are just using kick and follow method

if they see or hear people have gun in one bush they march there and march into bombs and landmine

they
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” by Oshin56(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2018
You don't need this the best advice is to run because this country is not place to die for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finance Ministry Staff Weep As Adeosun Bows Out @ 11pm On Friday / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.