Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa (22918 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by SachaBastien(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

So if they truly care about the rights of every human, Why won't they welcome an investigation of the issues raised by ICC?

That means all Buhari needs to do is withdraw Nigeria from the ICC signatories and all will be well?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by SachaBastien(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

So if they truly care about the rights of every human, Why won't they welcome an investigation of the issues raised by ICC?

That means all Buhari needs to do is withdraw Nigeria from the ICC signatories and all will be well?
The minister of foreign affairs has already withdrawn Nigeria from about 30 useless treaties. Nigeria is signatory to treaties it has no business with.
About withdrawing from the ICC and all will be well....that will not work for a weak country like Nigeria. The U.S. is militarily and economically a global heavyweight. It's citizens are untouchable and so is her president. In Nigeria's case, Buhari's presidential jet could be confiscated overseas to recover debts and Nigeria will do NOTHING.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by totit: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

We IBOmuslim from ebonyi,aba and anablam are happy about the news. We stand for Nigeria . cool

Thank you all.

Sign..IBOmuslim. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Yyeske(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
gidgiddy:

The Nigeria you see today was the annexation of the lands of different people by the British. It is not different from East Timor and Indonesia. If the indigenous people never gave their permission for their lands to be part of a country, they have the right to ask to leave that country. I don't remember any time the Igbo nation gave their permission to be included in Nigeria by Lugard.

When it comes to a referendum, what matters is if the National assembly approves it. It is not a must that people must elect people who will put referendum into the constitution. The National Assembly has the power to make laws as well as make orders. The National Assembly has every right to order a referendum be conducted in any part of Nigeria.
For starters, do be duely informed that the the combined powers of the executive, judiciary and legislative arms of the government can't grant you a referendum because it's not in the constitution until it is inserted.
East Timor was not a part of Indonesia until it was annexed after she got her independence from Portugal in the 1970s so their case is different to ours.
Nigeria was formed as a nation under British rule and there are laid out ways of getting off the Nigerian yoke as you wish but it must be through the right channel or you risk declaring a war. Remember that America fought a civil war because of this, Nigeria had done same before too.
I remembered some time ago when people like you said you can get Biafra by yourself, why waiting on the National Assembly to help you achieve it, are you saying that your group is obviously handicapped and can't help yourselves but waiting on the National Assembly to help you out?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Yyeske(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
gidgiddy:

I have no doubt in my mind that if a one time referendum is ordered for all the Igbo speaking areas of Southern Nigeria, they will vote en masse to go. As for the senators and house reps, I'm not worried about them. If the people come out and agitate massively, all those politicians will have no choice but to follow the wishes of the masses
Pray tell, which Igbo communities had requested for a referendum aside your group? Are you trying to force it down their throats because that is what you and your group want?
Good enough and after learning the truth the hard way, you are now narrowing your agitation to Igbo speaking areas unlike before when you included all peoples from Igala and Idoma to Ijawland and from Efik/Ibibio to Urhobo/Itshekiri.
You want agitation massively but always on your keyboard and urging others to go do same job you should be doing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Yyeske(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Sometimes it is best to ignore Yyeske.

That guy is one of the most illiterate NL member.

Just see how he talked about Nigeria as if she was created out of an agreement.
When you meet those who can't counter your points and instead resort to insults, you'll know them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Okoroawusa: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
When Nnamdi is not around, the father is not around, the mother is not around. Who is now the"family members" going to Switzerland?

BTW,which international passport dem take go embassy sef?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by nrexzy: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
proudevil:
they know he is hiding na somewhere m.i5 are not jokers. undecided
Ok o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by kogi2010: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
all the same dey can go to hell 4 all I care
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Francopol(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
am waiting for security agents to come and drag me out of my house on Friday! honestly dis is sign of madness by de security agencies and it shows dat nig is loosing!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by keneck1: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
mandax:

You write from the perspective of a parasite.

No country was created to remain one forever.

Crude oil in the Nigerdelta holds Nigeria one.

Even Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri have tactically declared 12 northern states of Nigeria a Sharia country. They only hang on to one Nigeria because of crude oil.

Many new countries, even in Africa, emerged from the UN-recognized big countries.

Biafra exists only on the mind of the deluded
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by keneck1: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
The exiled fraudster and his gangs are purveyors of sorrow and endless pains not only to their imidiate families but also to the entire good people of Eastern Nigeria.

IPOB is a SATANIC group, carefully crafted from the coven of darkness.

If you know, you know.
bunch of non-entities causing wahala for the Igbo Nation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Cherez: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin. Ipob keep shouting Yoruba Muslims but it seems this time na Switzerland Muslims dey show them pepper
Soon Israel will bomb Palestine again, don't come here crying like a spoilt child.
At least you, IPOB has been invited, when are you getting noticed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Cherez: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Ioannes:
Well if you are a staunch supporter of the actualization of Biafra you need to understand that there is no elected person in Nigeria who can support or help you with referendum.

They all swore to protect the unity of Nigeria.

If you want Biafra you'll have to build bridges and learn the fine art of political lobbying.

You'll have to massage the ego of the other ethnic groups in the country especially the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulanis because between these two groups they hold up to 85% of the total political clout in Nigeria.

You'll need all of them if you want to change the Constitution and include the secession clause.

Even if all the international bodies, UN, ECOWAS, AU, EU etc come together, they can not force a country to change its Constitution.

So sitting down at home, roaming up and down the streets in protest, cursing Yorubas and Hausas, engaging in false and despicable propaganda won't get you Biafra.
None of these will make it happen.
What will is the UNITY OF PURPOSE in this; most Igbo politicians ain't interested and some Igbos too ain't.
I am Igbo but I will never support a Biafra Kanu was pushing for cos he was so uncouth.
No ethnic group needs others to separate. What has other minorities gotten from the Hausa/Fulanis?
Bros, Naija matters na OYO
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by BabaRamota1980: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Is cownu in Swizz, what are they going to Swizz for? First of all, are they travelling with Nigerian passport?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Cherez: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Ioannes:

And if you are right it still boils down to mathematics.

What is the percentage of Igbo reps and senators in the national Assembly?

If a vote to allow a one time referendum as you've said is permitted do you think you will have majority of the votes cast?

Apart from the fact that you guys have alienated yourselves from every other tribe in Nigeria, I can assure you that even Igbo senators or reps will never vote for a referendum because they also benefit from the rot and decay in Nigeria.

I wish Igbos will sit down and approach this issue from an intelligence-based point of view because gra-gra will not open the door for them.
What's app these gragra people talk about?
Maybe many of us should be go back in history; see the nuggets below;
1) Nelson Mandela blew up British houses with explosives and was termed a terrorist and he went into hiding.
2) Malcom X was shot by the "Nation of Islam" group and was tagged negative names like an aggressor
3) Martin Luther King Jr took several walks, demonstrations that turned bloody & lots of other violent steps.
4) Winnie Mandela supervised the killings of many South Africans whom were seen as Saboteurs then.
Bros, most freedom fighters if not all, were violent at a time cos most oppressors were hardly ever ready to relinquish their evil ways.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by Cherez: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Ioannes:

You are still missing the point aren't you?

Even if all Igbo senators and representatives members vote aye what makes you think that will form a simple majority or a two-thirds majority that will be needed?

The point is are you guys ready to lobby, beg and appeal to the Yorubas, the Hausas and others to get what you want?

That is the question because without them you may jolly well kiss the unborn republic RIP.

Besides I notice your optimism that majority of Igbos will vote yes to secede.

But don't be so sure. What happened when you guys issued a call to the Igbos in the North to abandon their businesses and head back to the east?

You might be shocked that the Igbos that want to stay in Nigeria are more than the ones who want to leave.

Being loud and noisy doesn't translate to numbers.

All the same I hope you get your republic.
Nawaoooooo!
Children everywhere. How many freedom fights were one by begging the holders?
I just see actually that most people are either ignorant about history or just being sentimental.
Did MKO beg Abacha for democracy to come. See, once the masses keeps demanding for it, it will come.
As for Biafra, I just hate the way Kanu was just disrespecting everyone; & that's why MANY IGBOS INCLUDING ME NEVER SUPPORTED HIM.
I LOVE YORUBA, HAUSA & other tribes but recently I have been think of separation as this country seems like it is sinking to rise no more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa by vedaxcool(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2018
[s]
Cherez:

Soon Israel will bomb Palestine again, don't come here crying like a spoilt child.
At least you, IPOB has been invited, when are you getting noticed?
[/s]

This sounds like the words of a drunken sailor, have some rest you will alright last last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING Supreme Court Declares Donald Duke Authentic SDP Presidential Candidate / How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military / Adamu: Selfishness Cost Us, We Are Still Nursing The Pain Of Losing Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.